Video game offers

Get every game in the nonary/zero time/9 hours 9 whatever series all in one bundle on Steam for $8

Iā€™ve heard from someone whoā€™s opinion I trust on these things that that might be too much money for them, and supposedly you should get DR1/2/v3:

The current Humble Bundle for Jackbox is pretty good for anyone who has yet to pick up any of the party packs, or likes their trivia games. If you pay the highest tier and add Jackbox Party Pack 5 (at a heavy discounted) to your cart while checking, you can get all of the party packs for under $30.

Danganronpas are definitely worth that price. But I also think that Virtueā€™s Last Reward and 999 are woth $8 no matter how bad Zero Time Dilemma is (havenā€™t gotten around of playing that as people keep saying how bad it is).

Got an email about multiple items on my wish list being on sale

Must be the Steam Halloween sale.

1 Like

Considering the steam store is down for me right now, while the rest of steam is perfectly functional, I think you might be right.

2 Likes

Oh, wow. That is actual news. Maybe Iā€™ll get to play Metroā€¦ the new one.

Uh, this doesnā€™t look like EA is just going to sell games on Steam. It looks like EA has a new subscription service, and if you pay for it, you can access those games via Steam.

The question is do they also offer the titles for sale in the storefront as they make them steam friendly so that they can sell the Subscription through steam. Sadly I am N levels deep in Sims 4 content on Origin at this point so Iā€™m locked into that platform, but if I can play future battlefield games on steam that could be a big deal.

Xbox Game Pass is only $1 for the first month. Iā€™ve been using it to play The Outer Worlds on the PC.

1 Like

The Messenger on Switch is $12 this weekend. If you liked NES Ninja Gaiden, youā€™ll like it.

Itā€™s also free on Epic store!

1 Like

And with that I now have Epic store installed. Thanks for mentioning this Churba.

Big time steam sale going on.

Wasteland 2 is free on GOG right now.

1 Like

Civ VI 75% off, fifteen bucks on steam.

Iā€™ve played Civ a lot in my life, but only played V a handful of times. I havenā€™t even bought VI. I feel like I might be good on Civilizations.

Do I really really need this one?

I mean, I love Civ VI, and Civ V and CIV IV so probably canā€™t take my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some game called The Pedestrian is on my wishlist, and steam emailed me that itā€™s on sale.

Why did I put this game on my list? Donā€™t recognize the maker, or even the title. This forum is about the only place I would guess I heard about it, but searching for ā€œThe Pedestrianā€ gives me nothing.

Iā€™ve never seen this game, or anything like it, before in my life, not even at PAX. But it does look pretty neat!