Video game offers

1 Like

I don’t care about soccer, but the very famous Football Manager game is free for a week.

Figure I might as well try it for free just to see how it is, since it’s insanely popular.

Edit: Never mind. Don’t even click unless you want to make it your life and know a fuck ton about soccer. It’s a level of simulation of managing a soccer team probably even beyond the level of grognard war game at simulating being a general in a war. If you’re good at this game, you can be hired as a real GM of a real team.

2 Likes

I’ve had an extra copy each of Skullgirls and Nidhogg sitting in my inventory for years so message me if you want them.

100% off this Terraria-adjacent game.

Death Crown is 6 bucks on steam right now. Worth it?

For a day’s worth of entertainment and awesome aesthetics, sure. I’ve paid more than twice as much to see movies in theaters with no regrets.

2 Likes

Took me a minute to realize that’s a different game than PM:CEDX+. Different enough to be worth playing?

It’s quite different. Not nearly as intuitive to the brain as to what it wants you to do. It didn’t grab me like the first one, but $0 is kind of an unbeatable price.

Not so much of an offer, but I have a copy of Hollow Knight and a copy of Gris just sitting in my humble vault. I love both of those game dearly but have them on the switch, hmu if you want one of them~<3

Epic Games is currently giving away GTA V Premium Edition for free, provided you have the Epic Games launcher and two-factor authentication set up in there.

This week the Egypt and Greece Tour Modes from Assassin’s Creed Origins and Odyssey are available as stand alone downloads on PC for free.

https://free.ubisoft.com/

I can vouch for the Egypt one so far, I quite enjoyed wandering the map and clicking on things to learn about them from real historians.

This week Epic is giving away Borderlands 2 and Borderlands Pre-Sequel as a bundle.

1 Like

There’s a Steam sale for Warhammer games this weekend.

I strongly recommend Gladius and Mechcanicus if you don’t already have it.

It’s too strong. itch.io is DOWN.

I mean, it’s enticing and for a good cause, but this is like drinking from the fire hose. Why would I buy 700 games at once?

1 Like

they were doing scheduled server maintenance.

But either way it’s back up now

1 Like

Never need to buy games again? Most of the games are short little indie games. Think of it like buying a book of 500 poems.

1 Like