Video game offers

Steam summer sale is here.

1 Like

Time to add to the stockpile of games that Iā€™ll play when I retire.

Prey is ā‚¬9 instead of ā‚¬30. Iā€™ll get that, thanks to whoever talked about it in the forum.

1 Like

I believe that was me. Pro Tip: You can ā€œcharge upā€ and release your wrench attack to be more devastating. I unfortunately realized this way too late/was too dumb to pay attention to the screen that explained it, and it would have helped me a lot more.

1 Like

Just ā‚¬2.

https://superhotgame.com/mcd-faq/

Who is eligible for a free copy of SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE?
Youā€™re eligible for a free copy of MCD if you purchased SUPERHOT before the 16th of July 2020 for Steam, PlayStation, Xbox, Epic Games Store, Origin, or GOG. This does not extend to major free giveaways like Twitch Prime, Games With Gold, and similar. This also does not apply if you only own SUPERHOT VR and not the original SUPERHOT.
Basically, if you purchased SUPERHOT for one of the supported platforms and paid money for it at any time before the 16th of July 2020, then youā€™re probably a fantastic human being and youā€™re eligible for a free copy of SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE. How you acquire your free copy varies from platform to platform ā€“ see details below.

1 Like
3 Likes

INSIDE is 7 bucks on steam. Worth it? I still have 1500+ or whatever games in the itch bundle that are never getting downloaded.

did you like LIMBO? If so youā€™ll like Inside. I think the developers lean too hard into ā€œyou die until you learn the correct sequenceā€ but if youā€™re looking for a fairly short horror puzzle platformer Iā€™d say itā€™s worth $7.

Killer Queen: Black is $2 on Steam and eShop, and maybe elsewhere.

Itā€™s SEGAā€™s 60th anniversary, and thereā€™s not only a big sale, but also free games and DLC. It seems they actually made some entirely new games that are free and releasing over the next few days. One of them is a side scrolling Streets of Rage beat 'em up in the Yakuza universe.

2 Likes

Definitely looking forward to trying all of these, also grabbed Into Nights into Dreams for free by linking steam account.

At least we donā€™t have to give SEGA any money to play this thing. Read this thread.

Guilty Gear Strive was delayed a couple months, but Fanatical is selling GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- (+DLC Characters) + REV 2 All-in-One for $1.35, 97% off the usual price of $44.99.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-and-rev-2-all-in-one-and-dlc-characters

1 Like
2 Likes

Update: Today is the day. Buy some good games on itch today to get you through the weekend.

1 Like

There are also a ton of good tabletop RPGs on there too. Scott knows this but saying it more in case some other do not.

1 Like

Into the Breach, Undertale, Baba is You, Wargroove all in this bundle for $20:

I own all four of those. If you donā€™t, absolutely get this bundle.

3 Likes