Video Game News & Discussion 2.0

Arrested again.

More sadness for game preservation.

1 Like
1 Like

Has anyone been playing V rising lately? I’ve been thinking about getting back into it, and it sounds like a major expansion is coming out in May

It’s a game I’ve heard of and that looked interesting, but there are just too many other games ahead of it in line.

Patient Gamers did their list of games to play for 2023.

The specialty in this list is that they are older titles that have been played recently. So enjoy clearing the backlog with some curation.

This game has been dubbed the early contenter for game of the year and the start of the wario likes.

I guess NS2 was still being developed?

Also got a chuckle at how they spell 118

over 117 updates

Honestly, I’m kind of surprised, according to steam charts their peak was 2k players…in 2012. As best I can tell, they haven’t broken 500 players since 2014, and have rarely broken 200 average players since 2017. I get sticking to your work and doing your best until the end, but I’m shocked they were able to keep up the funds to keep it rolling.

Apparently, there is a modded Goldeneye Source level editing community.

Edit: Found the playlist

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty terrific.

1 Like

Twitch has a new CEO.

Probably not going to get the RE4 remake, but all the promo makes me want to dust off the Wii for some RE4 action.

This looks like a tonne of fun. I can’t wait to silly how many silly item combos are possible.

2 Likes

The twitter reactions are great.