The Cannabis Post

What is even in this stuff? Is it hallucinogens or what?

The vote will be held tomorrow.

1 Like

Nope, but if you boil it with milk and then will drink a glass… don’t forget to close all windows and doors.

Got Milk?

1 Like

Cool, and i was thinking about what to watch tonight. Kubrick the best :sunglasses:

I knew some dudes in college that bought a bunch of this shit and was saying how bad it was. I’m surprised it’s still making the rounds because that was like 8 years ago.

American farmers, small businesspeople and consumers have enthusiastically embraced the recent introduction of The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 which would permanently legalize hemp. Thanks to the efforts of Sen. Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and a bi-partisan array of supporters, including Sen. Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, the Hemp Farming Act has been attached to the Senate version of the 2018 Farm Bill, which is expected to become law this year.

Unfortunately, Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has filed an amendment to the Farm Bill in the Agriculture Committee that would devastate the industry’s efforts to promote full legalization of hemp and hemp products. Specifically, Grassley’s amendment would explicitly exclude “cannabinoids,” “extracts” and “derivatives” from the definition of hemp. This could mean that popular products such as hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) may be treated by the DEA as a Schedule 1 controlled substance - akin to heroin. Cynically, Sen. Grassley has also included language that would provide for research on medical marijuana - even though hemp products do not contain more than trace amounts of THC, the psychoactive compound in marijuana.

It is critical that we block this last-minute effort to try to sink the bi-partisan Hemp Farming Act. If we apply enough political pressure, Senator Grassley might even withdraw his amendment from consideration.

In the boxes at right, we provide you with a simple way to send email messages to your Senators. While we have drafted some arguments for you, it would be even more effective for you to personalize the email by telling your representatives why hemp and hemp products are so important to you, your business, and/or your farm community.

Cannabis will be legal throughout Canada starting October 17.

https://www.civilized.life/articles/senate-votes-legalize-hemp/

I’m really fucking pissed off a the MA Cannibis Council right now. They’ve been dragging their feet for months, and now it’s boiling over. Sunday was supposed to be the first day that you could sell recreational cannibis in MA. Of course, that’s pending approval of the applications, which started in April. Of the 1000 applications, 51 met the paperwork requirements, of which 15 are retail establishments. The grand total approved is…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itAOGRiYRLI

Fucking none.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_FbT0wXX9Q

3 Likes

I love my current dealer, but being able to get edibles without having to make them myself will be pretty legit.

I’m glad I like cooking, it’s still double secret illegal here :confused: