The Cannabis Post

I love snickerdoodles. Do you keep track of your dosage when you have snacks like that? So you pretty much know how many mg of THC you can handle and what not?

Perhaps “migs per kig” (mg/kg)? I’m also curious.

If Rym doesn’t die skiing, then those are going to do it for sure.

5 Likes

Most certainly. I mean it’s cookie that literally gives you the munchies, for more cookies that give you the munchies.

1 Like

Standard dose is 10mg. Half dose is 5mg. Edibles are regulated and subdivideable into chunks of 5 or 10.

You keep exact track of how much you ate and plan accordingly.

1 Like

Yeah I remember going into a store and buying these lozenges and he was joking about keeping them out of reach for when you get high and you think they’re candy. First off I’ve never been so high I forgot that the items in the box I bought contained THC. Secondly. The packaging on every edible I’ve had has been a fucking pain in the ass to get open if you don’t have a pair of scissors handy.

1 Like

Definitely not as soft as Goodship Co, but really good with the CBD. And what Rym says about the dosage. 10mg is standard. The most I had in a sitting is 20mg, but 10mg is good for at least 3-5 hours.

And yes, making sure I have other snacks handy is important. Naturebox/Trader Joe’s snacks are my go-tos. And yes, the thick plastic packaging does prevent eating too much.

1 Like

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/marijuana-based-drug-positive-review-us-agency-54525226

TIL

2 Likes

In the UK and Germany, it is very rarely called marijuana. I have a feeling it’s because nobody is sure how to spell it.

Merry Dankmas and happy 4/20 everyone. May Snoop Dogg bless you with dank kush and kind highs if that’s your thing.

Seattle. Expensive to live, but still trying to do right.

1 Like

That won’t happen at the VA anytime soon. But it’s a step towards it.

1 Like

American farmers, small businesspeople and consumers have enthusiastically embraced the recent introduction of The Hemp Farming Act of 2018 (Senate Bill 2667 and House Bill 5485) which would permanently legalize hemp. Upon passage, these bills would establish hemp as an agricultural commodity, removing it completely and forever from the purview of the Controlled Substances Act.

As our lawmakers make important decisions about the future of hemp, it is critical to voice our support for the bills and the permanent legalization of hemp. Please send an email today to your representatives in Congress to express your support for fully legalizing hemp and urge them to co-sponsor Senate Bill 2667 and House Bill 5485.

In the boxes at right, we provide you with a simple way to send email messages to your Senators and Congressman. While we have drafted some arguments for you, it would be even more effective for you to personalize the email by telling your representatives why hemp and hemp products are so important to you, your business, and/or your farm community. Please avoid any mention of marijuana or disease remediation claims - hemp legalization is not controversial once you know the facts and the differences with other cannabis products.

https://www.thecbdistillery.com/cbd-oil-clearing-confusion-clarifying-potential/

PSA: If you want weed, only get the real stuff. Accept no substitutes, or this could happen to you.

It’s not just New York. It’s being sold in four other states as well.