The Best Game You Can Name (Ice Hockey)

Yes, I had the same reaction to the offsides thing. You can certainly change the offsides rule to something else, there are lots of options. But to replace it with nothing would ruin the game. Breakaways all over the place as people wait in the offensive zone to receive long passes.

I get the impression their goal is to prevent the frequent stoppages of play that come from incidental offsides.

That, but also to stop having to call off perfectly legit goals because someone’s toe was one inch over an arbitrary blue line.

Yeah. That’s happened a few times in recent memory.

Just like all the “goalie interference” calls in the 90s.

PK Subban to New Jersey. Nooooo

3 Likes

We got the bread!

Very, very expensive bread.

Still discount bread at a lower price than expected. Others were willing to pay more and are going hungry.

Vegas increased female hockey participation by 90% in their state thanks to having a hockey team.

If we lose Kreider I’m switching my jersey to the bread man. What a good boy.

Unlike the Ovechkin who licks the Putin’s boot.

2 Likes

Someone should MAKE HIM HUMBLE

Yesterday’s news, but now official:

Sad. He took a hometown discount to come play for his favorite team, but it just didn’t work out. We got cap issues, and injuries haven’t helped him.

https://youtu.be/tYUgnBkFm-I

1 Like

Fun fact I learned this offseason:

In sweden, Crocs are called “Foppatoflor” in reference to Peter “Foppa” Forsberg, who used to own the company that had the official import rights.

The bread man is in New York, and he seems to be taking a queue from Noah Syndergaard in being very active on social media to become a big deal in town. I, for one, am here for it. He launched a YouTube channel today.

He’s the real deal.

1 Like