The Best Game You Can Name (Ice Hockey)

Do I post this in hockey or biking? OH NO

Madison Square Garden Zamboni driver rides this bike to work every day.

The Rangersā€™ mascot is just the GDP of New York City.

1 Like

Nothing but respect for MY mascot

Also,

2 Likes

Gritty is the Wario to Slendermanā€™s Luigi.

Avalance should wear Nordiques throwbacks.

1 Like

And now IRL.

As weird and unsettling as Gritty is, you canā€™t deny that they took the ball and ran with it. Very succcessful PR campaign they are running with this mascot.

Well, Tom Wilson is still an absolute waste of space.

1 Like

Repeat offender. Going down hard.

Hockey started yesterday, but Rangers hockey starts tonight!

Iā€™ll admit, Iā€™ve never been a huge hockey fan before. If anything, growing up in Albany, NY, I was more of an AHL fan, with the Albany River Rats, an affiliate of the NJ Devils, than an NHL fan. I never was a fan of the Rangers or Islanders.

Now that Iā€™m living in Washington DC, Iā€™ve taken a minor interest in the NHL and the Washington Capitals. Capitals games are a blast to go to, the atmosphere is great, and it certainly helps that they won the Stanley Cup last season. I have no real interest in football, and even if I did, I could never root for the Washington Racial Epithets (otherwise known as the Redskins), and as a Mets fan still, I can never really root for the Nationals.

That being said, Tom wilson is a POS and Iā€™m glad he was suspended for 20 games. That kind of checking has no place in hockey, and even me, with barely any knowledge of the Capitals players, knows he has a reputation for these kind of hits.

/sigh.

I caught the start of the opening game last night on the cruise ship sports channel. I couldnā€™t be bothered to watch the actual game, but I very much enjoyed the montage of all the hijinks with the Stanley Cup during the off season.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/mv3UeQVYcp0

This may be the only time in my life that I say this.

Good work Philly.

2 Likes

Anyone in range of NYC want to go to MSG tomorrow night?