Star Wars: The Disney Era

It’s already leaked!

So I found out that the Droid that is being mo-capped/voiced by Phoebe Waller-Bridge is named L3-37.

The droid’s name is basically “Leet”.

Fun facts - I don’t know for sure, but I’m maybe 95% sure that the speeder you briefly see Han driving in the trailer was designed based on…A 1965 Ford Falcon.

Just kill me now, please…

d00d th4t5 pr377y b4\/\/l4h!

Longer trailer than the TV spot version -

Is anyone else really put off by the slant of the title? I know it’s pretty inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, but for some reason, the slanted words really bug me.

The opposite. The slant feels perfectly natural. If it wasn’t slanted, that would be weird.

Are any of the other movie titles slanted? I don’t think so.

They aren’t. It still feels right this way.

I get what you mean. It looks like the vertical upright of the L isn’t parallel to the vertical upright of the slanted box it is in. And like the the holes of the O’s aren’t at the same angle as the outside of the O’s. It’s weird.

Awesome, I fucking love it.

It feels like a font that is supposed to invoke Star Wars, while remaining legally distinct.

Yes! Thank you! I’ve been looking at it trying to figure out why it bothered me so much. The O’s especially seem visually jarring.

HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Provided they don’t fall into some of the same traps that they fell into with Game of Thrones, there’s room in the Star Wars Universe about how the Royal Houses are supposed to work.

Supposedly, there’s an order of nobility that extends beyond Alderaan but that’s something that’s never been looked into.