Random Comments

I have seen more pandas in the fur than my Chinese students.

I once met Vladamir Klitschko at an airport. I wouldn’t have recognised him except someone else did and wanted me to take a photo of the two of them.

Well, that was quite an entertaining fight.

My first day at my summer job as a Redcoat reenactor was kinda trash, but I got to march into the first routine with a brass band playing Rule Britania and that felt awesome.

2 Likes

1 Like

Where are you doing reenacting?

Boston, in front of the Old (originally British) State House, but the brass band is with us over at Downtown Crossing.

@VictorFrost I think you are onto something. Histrical reanactments of battles of nerd movies would get you a hardcore audience.

Ahh I live in the Historic Triangle area in Virginia I wondered if you might be in Williamsburg or Yorktown.

“Check out this pretty informative RF site. It’s actually pretty detailed.”
“This is actually a pretty informative stuff, nice job.”
“Yeah, it actually talks about a new form of antenna pairing, they call them ‘Married’ antennas.”
“How are they?”
“Well, the wedding was terrible, but the reception is great!”
“…Get out of my office, I don’t want to see you in here until Monday.”

And that’s how I got to go home early.
http://www.antenna-theory.com/

6 Likes

There’s a lesson in there for all of us.

Reddit is, predictably, freaking out about Bill Nye’s new show because of the episode that dares commit the horrendous crime of… pointing out that there’s more than two genders. And they’re taking the weirdest, most puritanical tack to do it.

How predictably, you say? I predicted it nineteen days ago. From then, direct quote:

Silver lining, At least most of these people are saying “I hated it so much I switched it off after the first episode” because frankly, I don’t think anyone has the tolerance for salt and drama that would happen if Redditors got to the episode about gender and sexuality.

Scott’s (apreche) is going to be on ATW9K tomorrow.

I have made the best trivia for Scott.

3 Likes

It’s all Dune trivia.

2 Likes

Oh god I can’t wait.

1 Like

The local arcade in my town just recently closed, and are now selling off all of their machines, some for as low as $25. (Cash and carry only). This may be the best chance I have at owning a STUN Runner machine. Or the ultimate best-case scenario; a Skee-Ball Machine.

Of course, this is all dependent on if they actually have anything left that I want at a price I’m willing to pay. And it’s also going to require that I suddenly become very familiar with arcade machine repair.

2 Likes

Friends trivia?

1 Like

You had better become familiar with truck driving in order to move whatever machine to your house.

I wrote a game inspired by the upcoming season of The Bachelorette.

4 Likes

Just wait and see. Should be released sometime next week.