Random Comments

The internet needs Vine.

Death by lack of money should be illegal. I’m not a communist but this thought is on my list of extremely troubling things, along with “What is causing this cold,” and “What happens to the homeless?”

If I was an Australian I would find the lyrebirds and play them Dick Dale riffs from my phone until the rainforest was just surf music all the time

Fuck, why didn’t I think of that. Well, if you’re gonna, you have my support.

Thanks!! I don’t know why we don’t have them stateside yet. People brought peacocks to this continent just because they were pretty but songbirds are important too. I gotta make some phone calls and sort this out

I was going to post directly, but then I realized I needed twitter to know too.

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMyXO2Lb568

1 Like

I’d noticed some of that too but not being a research scientist I didn’t feel confident enough to point it out.

1 Like

As much as I like the current run of Squirrel Girl, I refuse to believe for a second that NYC prisons are serving any kind of grits. Literally cannot suspend disbelief despite reading a superhero comic.

1 Like

Current Squirrel Girl has made me love Kraven the Hunter, love the squirrel girl take on him.

So do I! SG Kraven is great. I just can’t buy grits in NYC jail.

I’d never heard of grits until I watched ‘My Cousin Vinny’. I’ve lived in a suburb of NYC for the last 19 years. Can confirm.

Just like no plan survives contact with the enemy, no piece of software survives contact with the customer.

Finally found a reddit LPT that I can use.

Fruit juice here is mostly sold in rectangular tetra paks. Pouring spout down results in a mess, but pouring spout up, as per the LPT, achieves the desired result, liquid in cup with minimal mess.

Chipotle has Chorizo again “for a limited time.” I think they are trying to make it into their McRib.

That or pork prices have gone down domestically due to the tarriffs so it’s a good time to eat some pork in the US.

BRB. Going to buy bacon.

1 Like

Enjoy your danger meat. I’ll be much safer skiing.

1 Like

“Danger meat” is my new band name.

1 Like