Random Comments

“Hey, bet I can hit the third planet from Sol.”

1 Like

TFW you’ve scored on Rocket League and you’re the last person to skip the replay.

1 Like

The original Ice King:

Also:

I guess it was probably a good outcome w.r.t global warming though.

So in flash dance does she like refile that bucket after each dance session or before? I mean if its before then she is just dumping some stagnate water over here. It is a warehouse as well so it must get a bit grungy.

Bitcoins up over 4 grand. I have not paid attention to it since it hit that 1k mark way back. Kinda just catches me off guard each time.

1 Like

Wanna know something hilarious/sad… I have/don’t have something like ~6 bitcoin that I got back in my 4th year of college. I thought it was nifty and traded them with my friends in my house for meals at the commons. I bought exactly 10 from an exchange for ~$6 each (bit more IIRC). Hypothetically, I’ve got $24k in the bank? Right?

Nope…

Back your stuff up kids.

1 Like

Christ, I think crypto currency is really shady but if someone wants to give me four grand for one I won’t say no.

Happy birthday me 37

5 Likes

I trained a neural net to recognize dick pics to improve workflow. I have a weird job.

7 Likes

I’m renouncing my Christianity. I’ve found a more sensible faith. I’m now a Doomsayer of Sithrak.

8 Likes

Sell that tech to tinder.

2 Likes

Trying to pin down my current political beliefs with a relatively small number of words:

I’m a radical centrist who leans strongly to the left.

My political beliefs summarized in a run-on sentence:

Married transgender interracial lgbt couples whose gender confirmation healthcare was paid for by single payer insurance should be able to use fully automatic firearms to defend their legal marijuana farms that they learned to run with government funded college degrees.

1 Like

My political beliefs: Flesh is weak.

That’s a pretty cool way to do it. My own low word count is leveraging pre-existing political structures, while yours isn’t.

I don’t agree with you re. fully automatic firearms, but the rest seems pretty reasonable. I’m not 100% sure about fully government funded college degrees, though. It seems to me that education should be heavily subsidized by governments, but it shouldn’t be purely government funded.

To put it as a simple economic argument:

• Someone being educated is a public good; society benefits from people being well-informed in lots of non-market ways that cannot be accounted for by purely market mechanisms. Thus government should heavily subsidize education
  • However, some degrees are more valuable to society than others in market-based ways, and I don’t any particularly good ways of accounting for this issue and helping people make better career decisions other than to incorporate market mechanisms as well.
  • Insofar as some degrees are more valuable than others in non-market ways, I don’t see any reasonable way to fix the incentive structure.
  • Insofar as the market mechanisms cause other issues (e.g. crippling student debt), just do more redistribution. Have a universal basic income, and make sure it’s big enough.

I have had that basic sentence in my head for a while now, it’s what I use when someone asks about my political stances. In all honesty while I think fully automatic firearms should be more legal than they are now I also think firearms in general should have more strict access controls. It is my opinion that it is far more the person than the object that ought to be controlled. If you don’t let people who shouldn’t have guns have guns then it doesn’t matter if its a BB gun or a rocket launcher the chance of it being misused is far far lower, but I haven’t been able to find a way to incorporate that into the slightly tongue in cheek / hyperbolic tone of my sentence. Like I agree with you that it might not be great for totally free no strings attached college education but the burden on students needs to be drastically reduced.

2 Likes

Also, hot takes on fascist propaganda:

The globalist elite is a real thing, and it’s not a “conspiracy” because it’s right there in the open where everyone can see it. It’s also a pretty good thing, on the whole.

The only problem is that politicians who are among the globalist elite are forced to be a little bit less open about it in order to appeal to the general public; i.e. the globalist elite uses careful wording to avoid upsetting “normies”. That said, since “normies” are generally in line with the globalist elite anyway, they don’t have to work anywhere near as hard as fascists do.

Got locked out of Twitter for 12 hours because I called a racist some mean words. Worth it I’d say.

Did you counter-tattle?

It only counts if you counter-tattle.