Queers invade the White CisHet Male safe space

Eff an IPA. Gimme a banquet beer.

Iā€™m not aware of the full context of that skit, but it strikes me as an attempt to disparage transgender people.

Some of the jabs at the ā€œwhite maleā€ identity are pretty funny, though.

1 Like

I gave it the benefit no the doubt and assumed it was in response to the whole Rachel Dolezal transracial thing. But yes, context would be nice.

2 Likes

This episode of Atlanta was a skewering of BET in a series of skits. It came off more focused on the Rachel Dolezal type of transracial.

Bellā€™s Two Hearted is a great IPA. And 100% Cascade so lots of tasty grapefruit!

1 Like

No sir. Mayo is far too spicy. Iā€™ll have my eggs the way god intended. Plain, unsalted butter. Cooked well done on a propane griddle.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure pomelo out bullshits grapefruit. Itā€™s kinda the same thing but with an extra inch of rindā€¦ because you know you came for the rind.

Actually, I usually save all my rinds, dehydrate them, and use them to flavor seltzer and alcohol.

For the transracial thing, Dolezal made huge waves across the communities Iā€™m involved in, to the point of people asking to please stop giving her attention.

But this is the white cishet thread. Or is it the queer & trans glitter thread?

As a CisHet White Male I gotta say this thread doesnā€™t cater to my narrow and importantā„¢ ideas of what a thread should be like.

Also, Imma post a pick of me in college cause apparently a bunch of others did as well. https://goo.gl/photos/jSHW6aysPoZ52rFP8

2 Likes

Itā€™s just being extra white/cis/het and appropriating the topics from more interesting threads.

2 Likes

Everyone else is sharing their dress pics, and I want to too! This was from the most recent time I went to Rocky Horror. Unfortunately I gave that dress to an ex, because I figured sheā€™d get more use out of itā€¦ Still have those heels, though!

Iā€™m not sorry that all the white cishets in this forum like queer and trans glitter.

6 Likes

Also, check out this cosplay of HIM

3 Likes

I know it must be the angle of that photo, but that person looks like theyā€™re 8 feet tall!

1 Like

Iā€™m like way too cishet for this thread.

3 Likes

Hey, that scans.

Iā€™m
too cishet for this thread
too cishet for this thread

2 Likes

Every man deserves to be grapefruited (NSFW)

This better not awaken anything in me.

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to think of a way to ironically joke about the white cishet thread from being taken over by special interest groups thatā€™ll read clearly as sarcasm but failing. So Iā€™ll just lampshaded my intention so I can still make the joke.

2 Likes

I thought it was fucking hilarious, even more so in the context of the show and really throws the trans discussion out there, there are obvious weaknesses in how society is currently structured and at the same time there is a major benefit if there was a lack of labels all together. However the inciting motion was indeed Rachel Dolezal.

fans self in 15 characters

3 Likes