Queers invade the White CisHet Male safe space

I’ve thought about reducing it to 10 characters, but it’s grown to where I actually like it when people write posts with “15 characters” in it.

5 Likes

You can’t lift 15 characters

jfntABs2rb-2

4 Likes

Did you have that already or was it made specifically for this?

The internet provides all.

3 Likes

So this thread is Stuff White People Like 2.0?

I was afraid to open this thread, but ya’ll made me a proud. :'D

As for the topic I… I am currently drinking a coffee shop order that’s more than a single sentence long. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

One time, at a starbux, I accidentally confused a frapuccino (apparently a milkshake) with a latte (what I wanted). I took one sip of the milkshake and had to pass it off to my girlfriend, who’s infinitely more predisposed to sweet things.

This story prefaces my question. What is more than a sentence at a coffee shop?

As a genuine potato, I’m really upset by the prevalence of good ramen places and good burrito places near me. Where’s a person gotta go to get some good old boiled cabbage and potatoes?

Look for a German food restaurant, they tend to do well in spuds.

Is there necessarily an “art” to boiling things?

Our friend Luke boiled water too long once. The pot eventually melted into the burner.

3 Likes

That pot was a terrible pot.

I’ve done this before. The pot boiled all the water away and then lightly glowed. However JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL B-

If I recall correctly, I ordered “an iced double dirty green matcha latte. Replace the milk with almond milk.” Which I guess can be expressed as one sentence, but at the expense of a good joke. I hate ordering it because it makes me sound like a douche, but it’s so worth the taste.

That actually sounds delicious. I may be trying that soon. (Have we come full circle topic wise?)

Grapefruit is still bullshit. I have not been swayed.

4 Likes

Grapefruit is fine.

1 Like

Grapefruit is yuppie bullshit that should be purged from all civilisations.

As a former barista I hate any order for coffee beyond “black”.

You are a weakling.

1 Like

take it up a notch and just eat lemons