Queers invade the White CisHet Male safe space

I was just thinking the same thing we went from Cis/Het to trans/queer in sixty posts.

3 Likes

This is what happens when cishet talk is boring and about flour tortillas.

3 Likes

As a cisgender heterosexual white man, I feel seriously marginalized by the fact that almost no one cares about my opinions on mayonnaise and sour cream. Society has left me behind!

1 Like

Says the grapefruit fucker.

I remember when I looked that good in a skirt. If I keep up my weight loss I might get back there soon.

2 Likes

My opinion on all of this: it is good.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/-V6N_mmyTnw

1 Like

Old Country Buffet isnā€™t that bad, I hear Applebees might be adding favor to itā€™s food, so it will be too spicy for me. Pork chops and potatoes for me, but donā€™t add that I-talian seasoning.

2 Likes

We ate dumplings that one time, you canā€™t fool me.

Although come to think of it they had some pretty bland flavor options available.

I am still not convinced that I am human anymore. Iā€™ve regressed to a beast over summer.

3 Likes

There are a few things at Applebeeā€™s I actually like. Riblets being the big one.

Ketchup guys Ketchup, I hope you all know that everything is better with Ketchup.

Have you tried brown sauce yet? Canā€™t have a fry up without one.

Are Bloominā€™ Onions at Applebeeā€™s? I always get my generic American style restaurants confused. Those are good.

No thatā€™s Outback Steak House which actually has decent steak despite being only a half step above a stuff-on-the-walls restaurant.

1 Like

I really donā€™t quite get the thread.

(Amidoingitright?)

We had one of those at uni. I always felt that they where a bit of a dive.

P1018074

3 Likes

As White People, how do you feel about this skit from FXā€™s Atlanta?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaB5AVNg14c

3 Likes

Well, I am literally drinking an IPA as I watch it and yesterday had a 30 minute conversation about Colorado, soā€¦

(Itā€™s a Bellā€™s Two Hearted, BTW).