Overwatch

Edging is fun if done responsibly.

1 Like

Or, you might pull me down enough in team ranking that I can just score 10 goals in a row against some silvers and auto-win. :wink:

https://twitter.com/YoheiKoike/status/900866146705883136

Now to never touch Lucioball again.

Iā€™m so close to diamond it hurts.

But yes, never again. :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I loved this idea. Very cool.

1 Like

The more I think about it the more the Jay and Silent Bob comparison works.

1 Like

Free For All death match is great, I just played 3 games tonight, won with Tracer and new Roadhog (great balance change) and came third in the game between.

Team deathmatch can be hit and miss but is best with either complete chaos or complete team synergy (healer, tank and dps).

Want to test out Mercy, Junkrat and Dva over the weekend.

I think Iā€™m holding off on S6 placement matches until after PAX so I can get some good group games going.

Iā€™d really like to group up for some placement matches.

JK I got impatient and bored and did them alone.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve finally started playing this game. I didnā€™t allow myself to earlier even though many of my friends have been playing it for a while, and now thereā€™s a lot of work to do in getting better at it, but itā€™s about as good a game as I always thought it was.

Iā€™d love to play with many of yā€™all here on the forum and I think itā€™s probably worth trying sometime, but I doubt I could deal with the latency issues.

At least now Iā€™ll be able to keep up with Overwatch-related culture, though!

Ah, itā€™s not that bad. It can get pretty tricky - donā€™t make plans on playing widow or hanzo against Americans - but generally it works out pretty alright.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFR48nRPDaI

1 Like

I definitely canā€™t touch comp until I relearn DVa. I used to left click to cancel dash so now Iā€™m really messed up.

Yeah itā€™s taken me a bit to get used to the dash cancel but the changes really play into how I played D.Va anyway. Iā€™m loving it.

I just played through my placement matches; 6 wins and 4 losses, which put me solidly in Gold; not bad when Iā€™ve only sunk 30 hours into this game to date. I was mostly playing Mercy, though; a friend of mine tells me that right now her SR gain is probably too high due to Blizzardā€™s statistics not yet being adjusted to the new changes.

Iā€™m open to playing with yā€™all on the forum, despite the latency issues. If Churba can do it, why canā€™t I!?

1 Like