Notable Deaths

That’s another set of three, so stop right there.

It’s actually a set of four already.

1 Like
1 Like

And now Gangsta Boo

F in La Chat

Guess it’s time to put on some classic Mouse and Three 6 :pensive:

1 Like

Ken Block’s off to that great racetrack in the sky. Snowmobile accident in Utah.

2 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/sports/driver-youtube-star-ken-block-dies-snowmobile-accident-2023-01-03/

Snowmobiles are scarier than motorbikes. Anything that you are riding on rather than driving in scares me, but something that can kill you by landing on you is extra scary.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Professional Wrestler Jamin Pugh a.k.a. Jay Briscoe has passed away in a car accident just days before his 39th birthday. Jay and his real-life brother Mark made their names primarily in Ring of Honor where the Briscoe Brothers were dominant tag team for the majority of 20 years, winning the top tag titles 13 times. Jay also won the ROH World Championship twice for a total reign of 375 days.

Last year in particular was a revival and the Briscoe Brothers gained a lot of notoriety in more mainstream wrestling fan circles due to a series of matches against FTR.

1 Like

I just got an email that they’re killing Amazon smile in a month. Bummer.

1 Like

Lisa Loring (original Wednesday) passed away. RIP

Bobby Hull was a person who was good enough at playing the game of ice hockey back in the day to be put in the hall of fame. Besides that, he was a great example of the worst humanity has to offer. Just a complete piece of shit garbage fire. May he eternally suffer in the worst hell available.

His son Brett, who still lives, was also good enough at ice hockey back in the day to be inducted into the hall of fame. Like his father, he is also a completely disgusting human being. Thankfully Brett was unable to produce any offspring who are good enough to play ice hockey professionally. Hopefully this ensures future generations can forget about this awful family.

These are going on the list of graves I will dance, pee, and/or drag my ass on if I happen to come across them in my life.

2 Likes

You’re not kidding

In 1998, Hull came under fire for telling The Moscow Times that the Black population in the United States was growing too fast and that “Hitler had some good ideas”

1998!

1 Like
1 Like