Fruit

:thinking:

f i f t e e n c h a r a c t e r s

1 Like

I personally attempt to try things before judging them, I guess not everyone has common sense.

You didnā€™t specify what juice, I guess you can keep attempting to think.

Skope what is your damage man? Every thread Iā€™ve seen where someone disagrees with you youā€™re up on your high horse with the insinuated insults and pissy attitude.

2 Likes

ITā€™S THE FRUIT THREAD!

4 Likes

Would you go to a fruit buffet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXXsbvb1syA

yeah seriously, wtf?

Iā€™m actually a fan of the empire, but not the Fuji, as far as Red Delicious crosses go.

Today I discovered Saturn peaches. I am happy.

2 Likes

We bought these from a farmerā€™s market near the waterfall house voldemort venue. SO GOOD. They called them ā€œDonut Peachesā€

3 Likes

Why is ā€œFruitā€ the most hostile thread? Is it my fault for making fun of sugar on strawberries?

1 Like

Itā€™s just the most hostile thread for the minute. You 'ought to remember the heat in the gomergoat thread a while back or the absolute nuthouse that was the 2016 election thread.

we should make a thread about clouds and flowers and see how long it takes.

5 Likes

Flowers are no joke. I could see a thread about Wisterias going wild very fast.

3 Likes

Best invasive plant joke right here!

1 Like

I once let a plantain get to ripe before I put it in a massaman curry. It ended with banana-flavoured curry which was a happy accident I would like to repeat.

1 Like

There are some cherry guavas currently getting ripe between my house and my train station. I am plotting to scrump them. Guavas are awesome.

Plums. Plums are a fruit that I never think about until someone offers me one, them I remember ā€œoh thatā€™s right, plums are flipping great!ā€ Even though theyā€™re not as juicy or flavorful as peaches, I personally much prefer their flavor. Plus, being smaller and less juicy, you donā€™t have to change your shirt or ring out your beard afterwards like you do with peaches (that might just be me).

3 Likes

I have a similar reaction to ripe pears.

2 Likes

PLUMS! Oh man something about the skin of a plum. Over and above the flavour of the fruit which is amazing, the skin is just the right amount of sour and just makes the plum. I love me some plums!

3 Likes

Plums are great, but prunes are better.

Prunes are OK. I may have a prune from the fridge if I see them I may not. Unlike plums where if I feel thereā€™s a bit of give in that skin, itā€™s get in mah belleh time!