Fruit

fixed this for you

ā€¦:fearful:

1 Like

Who in would ever want a mushy apple?

Pie/cider makers?

2 Likes

I get that, and horses too maybe even wasps as well. But to eat. I mean who wants to bite into a nice soft, mushy apple?

1 Like

Bad pie/cider makers. Good makers of apple things use crisp, tart apples.

1 Like

Actually, baked apples are soft and mushy in a nice, warm, tasty way, so if the apple youā€™re offering, amp, is baked, I would like it very much.

Ah now thats interesting. When making an apple pie I always started with the apple hard so that it stayed together in the pie. Now that is a situation where a soft apple is ok. I am thinking more along the lines of a packed lunch/snack situation. Where a soft apple is a real downer.

Southern Fried Apples are pretty banging and also soft.

Oh god! Donā€™t mention the south! I think I mentioned it earlier but I got a way with it.

1 Like

Grilled peaches guysā€¦grilled, motherfucking, peaches.

5 Likes

Fuck yeah :one::five:

1 Like

Iā€™ll admit that I was initially skeptical of the grilled peach when first encountered.

But then I found jesus.

6 Likes

I am glad I do not live in a world with only two flavorless types of grape.

2 Likes

Whenever I see grapes in the store, I eat one of each kind to see which ones are good. Usually they all just taste like water, and I move on.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to just try the random fruits I meet in a supermarket but I always feel pretty weird eating stuff I havenā€™t paid for.

1 Like

There was a store in college that I used to go that had the most amazing grapes and I feel like I havenā€™t been able to find the same ones since. Iā€™ve seen what looks like the same grapes elsewhere but theyā€™re not as good. These grapes were like straight up candy.

All the good grapes get used to make wine, since that gives you much more dollar per grape as a vineyard. Grape juice and table grapes are almost always the garbage grapes.

In America. Other places, they donā€™t sell the abomination known as seedless grapes.

Hey, we have Concord grapes with seeds in 'em.

I fucking hate Concords, but at least itā€™s something.