Fruit

Greek yogurt, threw in some mango and apples for a fruit salad sort of thing. And my cooking isn’t that good and cereal is pretty expensive in my neck of the woods for some reason.

1 Like

I stand in awe of some of you people, freaking heathens.

The cotton candy grapes are pretty delicious, but after more than 5 you can’t really tell that they taste any different than a normal grape, I found this very disappointing.

1 Like

Basically any fruit goes with Greek yogurt.

2 Likes

The vile grapefruit does not.

2 Likes

I just prefer a little honey in my Greek yogurt.

1 Like

Grapefruit at least peels and splits easily. Regular oranges on the other hand are the worst among their family. Obviously worse tasting than mandarin oranges, tangerines, and clementines while also being messier to peel and split. Oranges are the worst way to get Vitamin C.

3 Likes

Habanero is the best fruit. It works very well in Bloody Marys.

It’s good, but it’s got nothing on avocado.

1 Like

Best Fruit is Chocolate.

1 Like

Both are good, especially together, maybe on some toast.

I love Grapefruit. I think it is the most delicious American citrus. I eat it plain because I am a boss, unlike you wimps.

3 Likes

Breakfast grapefruit is the best.

4 Likes

Madness I tell you, touched by the warp! Now whats wrong with a good old granny smith apple? We’ve gone all fancy how about a nice apple.

Just got some New Zealand Envy apples, really like them.

We got some Pink Lady apples that are friggin delicious the other day.

See we rush about with the most bizarre things but at the end of the say you can settle down with a nice apple. The Labrador of the fruit world.

1 Like

I think those apples are too sweet. I like apples the way I like people.

Does that mean you don’t except for a select few?

1 Like

Also crunchy, not mushy.

1 Like

I too am a fan of the crisp apple, no mush.