Fruit

I remembered, the Grapefruit gose was Ecliptic Zenith.

Grapefruit is a fad fruit that was sold to yuppies for nothing more than a gimmick. The fact that every single person Iā€™ve seen eat one has it slathered in sugar or some other sweetener to hide its god awful taste.

Also pulp in any beverage is wrong. You should not have to chew your drink or worry if you have crap in your teeth.

Swear down bruv come at me.

Grapefruit is basically the IPA of fruit, although I enjoy it I can totally see why someone else would hate it.

1 Like

Pomegranate is my favorite. Delicious on its own and an excellent addition to any guac. Oranges are second best.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s 100% accurate. Many types of hops have distinct grapefruit flavors such as Cascade, Ahtanum, Azzaca, Eureka, and Apollo. Some people love the bitterness, others are more sensitive to it. If you love Grapefruit and beer, then Grapefruit Sculpin IPA is a wonderful treat!

2 Likes

My life is incompleteā€¦ I have not had pomegranate in guacamole.

1 Like

Grapefruit Sculpin is fucking delicious. Also as for hops I like the fruity/flowery aspect of hops more than the bitterness, though of course some bitterness is good. I always love when I find an IPA or other ale that emphasizes the floral over the bitter.

2 Likes

They are regularly on sale by the case at the nearby whole foods. It is truly a great temptation.

1 Like

Ooh, they opened a Whole Foods near me recently Iā€™ll have to check them out. I heard they have a good beer selection generally.

Green or red grapes. Thoughts?

I tend to prefer green, but for no real rational reason.

Green to eat, red to drink.

1 Like

Green mostly because of no seeds, grape seeds are kinda gross.

2 Likes

Donā€™t they make seedless red grapes though? I swear Iā€™ve eaten them before.

1 Like

grapes with seeds are superior to seedless. muscat and kyoho.

1u6009

6 Likes

Seedless grapes should just be called grapes and seeded grapes should be called annoying grapes.

7 Likes

If youā€™ve never had kyoho grapes, youā€™re not allowed to pass judgement. They are the most fucking delicious sugar lumps there ever did was.

Seedless grape eaters donā€™t even know the definition of flavor

2 Likes

I may have to seek out these delicious sugar lumps, as you called them.

2 Likes

i have tried these grapes and know their lies! Yes they are balls of sugar that are the sweetest grape I have ever dined upon. But the stone was an unwelcome surprises in the morning yogurt.

1 Like

Ew. Grapes in yogurt WHY

1 Like