Fail of Your Day

Every Republicans club is bad news…

FTFY

1 Like

I like this one.

The only reason we aren’t already doing that is that Ohio apparently has very strict harassment laws.

Attend to take up seats. When the video starts, stand up and walk out en mass.

2 Likes

That’s a good one.

So if I may or may not have realized we may or may not have a way to hijack their computer during that meeting (don’t ask). What videos should be played?

The most recent Innuendo Studios one about conservatism is quite fitting. Mostly just informative until the end.

This one.

The extra video he did where he outlines his research is also really good.

Though I’m not sure if it’s helpful for a crowd of young fascists so much as for people like us. I feel like I came away from that video with a better understanding; I’m not sure how much a video entailing what liberals believe would be as helpful to me. Seems like the same principle might apply.

1 Like

It’s possible you’re right. I’m not sure. I just suggested it because it’s not really in your face calling people out for being terrible. It’s just to the point and informative. I figured a bunch of young trumpets may actually sit through it.

Go crazy and play something from Contrapoints.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Fuck Da Police on repeat.

While all of these suggestions are amusing, I hate to be the wet blanket and say that you shouldn’t do anything that could potentially get you in trouble with your school. Fascists aren’t worth it.

2 Likes

RIP internet, 1969-2019.

RIP European Internet.

2 Likes

Update: I apparently made enough noise today.

12 Likes

TLDR: Security researches found a flaw in Cisco routers that they could exploit using curl.
Cisco’s fix: block any browser with curl's default user agent string…

2 Likes

It’s really unfortunate that its actually necessary to put this in the tournament rules for a card game:

Screw good hygiene. I have money!

1 Like