Fail of Your Day

My grandpa on my dad’s side ended up being a POW of Nazi Germany.

He didn’t talk a lot about that. But I will do whatever I need to do to make sure his sacrifices were worth it.

3 Likes

That’s how I feel every time I turn on the news. My great uncles, your grandpa, my wife’s grandpa, they didn’t go halfway around the world and do and see shit no human should ever have to for the state we’re in now to happen.

1 Like

My maternal grandfather ended up a POW of the nazis as well. He was a cook with the Italians and so he cooked for the nazis and stole enough from the kitchen to survive.

He died when I was four and I didn’t really get the chance to talk to him much about it, plus the language barrier would have made things tricky. I kinda always wondered where he was before Italy decided it didn’t wanna be fascist anymore.

So yeah, the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision (surprise, surprise) declared the most recent iteration of the Muslim ban constitutional.

Someday people will keep their Eye on the Supreme court prize…

What the fuck does it matter when the GOP will just steal your nomination ability?

2 Likes

They could only do it for so long if there was a D president they would have gotten the seat (also a lot of the close races in PA, MI and Wisconsin would have gone D instead of R).

I think they might have. They may well have just denied SCOTUS picks to the Democrats indefinitely. They suffered zero consequences last time.

1 Like

Toomey and Johnson won by margins that would denote that if Trump had not won Wis and PA they would have lost their races. a loss of two seats would have made the senate 50-50. Would have changed the dynamics on a lot of things.(not to mention Clinton nominating instead of Trump.

Aren’t all of the parts of that system already in use elsewhere and have been for ages? Between kill cams in games in and replays in every sport ever (I mean, e-sports are a thing), I don’t see how this can hold up anywhere.

Its probably more their algorithms to determine what the best play was.

1 Like

Fans are so stupid.

3 Likes

The more they talk the less I believe they can actually cut themselves off from Star Wars.

2 Likes

I didn’t think I could roll my eyes any harder at capital ‘F’ Fandoms but here we are.

Much to the regret of everybody else.

This is a parody, right?

Please tell me this is a parody.

Because if it’s real, I’m not sure my eyes can handle the required degree of roll.

1 Like

My Ent exams came back and there’s a chance that I might have a tumor in my ear, small and non-cancerous --But as a musician this is literally my worst fear. I am inclined to not tell anyone I know personally until it’s confirmed, as I don’t want to worry people with what might end up being nothing. But still, it’s eating me up.

That’s real rough man, I’m pullin’ for ya.