Fail of Your Day

I tried to jump to grab the pull up bar at the gym, rolled a 1, and missed my grip. I’ve had a concussion all weekend and have been avoiding screens and books on doctors’ orders. My gosh it has been dull.

Was given counterfeits tonight on the job. I’m sure I’m in for a fun filled adventure with the Secret Service. Called them at least to get the ball rolling.

I’m worried I have gingivitis, or at least some gum problem.

My wife and I have been given a pair of terrapins with all the stuff we need to look after them, the tank itself is massive too. Brilliant!

The pump only works if it is under the tank as it works by gravity siphoning the water. We have no item of furniture that will guaranteed support the weight of a full fish tank.

It’s been very difficult to find a proper stand for this size of tank. Only one I’ve seen so far is £250 or needs to ship from abroad. Meanwhile there’s no water movement and two terrapins that need to keep on living.

Checked the breed and stuff to see if they’ll be ok for a few days and discovered it’s a breed that’s no longer legal to own or sell.

1 Like

Greetings from a hospital waiting room, I’m about to show you one easy trick to acquire thousands of dollars in debt! Banks will love me!

Edit: not as bad as I thought, but still puts a huge hamper on my plans for the next few months.

My headphones beefed it in one ear so now I can’t play PUBG until replacements arrive.

Bit the shit out of one side of my tongue in my sleep last night. Now its all swollen and filling my mouth like old ham.

I woke up and it felt like there was something in my eye. So I went to the mirror to check it out. I checked very thoroughly and couldn’t find anything. Not even under my eyelids. My eye isn’t red or puffy or anything. It looks fine. It just feels like there is a grain of dirt something when I blink. Left eye only.

I used the usual methods of creating excessive tears and trying to wash it in the shower. No luck. I bought some eye drops at the drug store. I tried them two times. No luck. It still feels like there is something in my eye

What do I do?

Could be a scratch? If they are super minor, they’ll hurt for a while and heal on their own (unless your eyes are dry and you keep scratching it).

Grit/dust in your eyes or a stray apple tree branch could easily give you a little scratch. Happened to me once as a kid.

I had a scratched eye once when there was some sand throwing at the lake as a kid. I don’t see how my eye could get scratched while sleeping.

Dust got in during REM? I’m pretty sure it’s happened to me exactly once before while sleeping.

imagehttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Freddy_Krueger.JPG

1 Like

It is October, but it’s neither Friday nor the 13th.

Wrong series, friendo.

imagehttp://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33700000/Freddy-freddy-krueger-33746737-407-500.jpg

2 Likes

I don’t live on Elm street either.

I had a friend wake up with a corneal abrasion and he had to see a doctor and what-not.

It happened to me once when a particularly crusty eye booger stuck to the edge of my eyelid in my sleep.

Going to have to sound super nobby but my horse died this morning UK time. He had colic and was 50/50 then had a massive heart attack and died. Its a bugger because it was something so silly that caused him to get sick. But he had a long life, and a good life at that so there is something. Sucks that I’m halfway across the world and my brother and mum have to deal with it. Will be worse when one of the dogs goes. Also have the dentist tomorrow.

My stock portfolio, which in all honesty is not a ton, took a huge dive because one of my bigger investments was in Shopify which is now under FTC investigation for misleading advertising.

Index funds only.

6 Likes