Video Game Hype Thread

Can I play daddy?

Bring 'em on!

I wish I had beaten The New Order but I lost my save for it when I was toward the end of that game.

I beat it. It had lots of issues. But it was definitely a playable single player fps. Would play sequel at Steam discount rate.

What. The. Fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrMr9wDH8FI

Quoting myself from elsewhere:

Well, the Ubi conference was surprisingly normal.
Also, Beyond Good and Evil 2, noice
ā€œHey, what are the most beloved parts of the Assassinā€™s creed series?ā€ ā€œEzio?ā€ ā€œYeah, but we already made three games out of that, what else?ā€ ā€œuhhhā€¦The ships in Black flag, and the shanties.ā€ ā€œGREAT! Make that a game right now.ā€
On the mad and bad side though - Ubisoft presents Skylanders with the serial numbers filed off, Scorpion from Mortal combat cosplaying as daft punk, Bland south park tripe, bland south park tripe on mobile.

1 Like

I kinda wonder if BGAE 2 is going to be worth it at this point. Even going back to the previous game not super long ago I kinda felt like it was a bit lackluster in todayā€™s market. Even at the time of it being new it was a bit of a hidden gem because it wasnā€™t doing anything spectacularly well, it was just a pretty decent game that had Zelda-ish combat.

1 Like

Some superb games are coming out this year and by the start of next year! Anthem is by far my most favorite one. Covers all the aspect that I ever wanted in a Open Dynamic settings!

Sony however, disappointed me this year. Nothing new. Just already told titles. We knew about them already!

Which one topped the list for you guys? I donā€™t see much hype here about E3 this year! Why!?!!?

[quote=ā€œBenTheHonor, post:68, topic:255, full:trueā€]
Which one topped the list for you guys? I donā€™t see much hype here about E3 this year! Why!?!!?
[/quote]Well, weā€™re often a somewhat cautious bunch. And thereā€™s some things Iā€™m pretty hype for, Iā€™m just kind of still getting my thoughts in order post-press conference hype, and catching up on all the details before I really say anything of substance.

1 Like

This is how to win E3

https://youtu.be/JKgEsuEBhqI

2 Likes

Anthem looks like it has potential to be good but that video was the most vertical of slices. I would be surprised if the game looked or ran anything like that. Also it didnā€™t give a good sense of what you would actually be doing from what I saw. Also BioWare has never made a good 3rd person shoot before. MEs combat always felt pretty average compared to the story or setting or anything.

Aaaaand,

ITā€™S METROID PRIME 4!

EVERY OTHER GAME CAN GET REKT.

3 Likes

That Mario trailer was pretty choice.

Rocket League will get a LOT more play on Switch (assuming local multiplayer works).

That assumption is not a safe one howeverā€¦

When the Zelda DLC comes out (June 30!) I will go back to Hyrule and beat it.

1 Like

Yeah I was gonna say Iā€™ll probably jump back in on Rocket League for Switch. That would be a great platform to play on. Iā€™m also interested in the Switch PokĆ©mon. Iā€™m thinking itā€™ll be later next year but itā€™s nice to know that theyā€™re actually working on one.

2.5D Metroid for 3DS

BLAR:LKHPHGOERGKL:J

2 Likes

Show tunes for all video game trailers from now on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHPQIzFisU

Fuuuuuā€”

I need to finish Metroid Prime 2.

1 Like

Actually, that was the only part of this I didnā€™t like. The tune is fine, but the lyrics are cringe-worthy.

1 Like