UK Political Clusterfuck 2017

#climatedivorce

And now he’s to be Prime Minister tomorrow.

Here’s my bad photoshop bad joke about all this.

1 Like

EDIT: Here’s the guy who wrote that thread. He has a lot more to say about Jared on his account.

2 Likes

Technically, this was David Cameron.

The background here should be ash and debris.

1 Like

And then what? They’re spinning it as a clean break but then when we actually start to talk with the EU after they’ll be asking “where’s that money?” and we’ll be back to square one. The US house (for those that forgot is run by the democrats) has even said, no deal with them that damages the Good Friday Agreement in Ireland which is no different than confronting the backstop at the moment.

4 Likes

LOL, Escape that Brexit.

The citizenship official said “you’re now Brexit-Safe… and I have 150 more people to swear in!”

11 Likes

What in the fuck?!

Ahaha… hello global recession!

It’s going to be an interesting day.

I’m hoping that the threat of deselection will be taken as a means for disaffected tory MPs to leave the party without having to quit. Of course that only benefits anyone if there is enough of them to mobilise and gain legitimacy as an actual party. The crazies have taken over the conservatives and if you aren’t crazy enough you will be replaced by someone who is. It’s insane.

Johnson added. “I don’t want an election. You don’t want an election. Let’s get on with the people’s agenda.”

This is facism. This is the kind of quote that gets a sidebar in a high school history book.

Welcome to the US House starting September 11 2001.