Things of Your Day

R2D2 With A Voice: Star Wars - A New Hope

As I’ve said before and will probably say for the rest of my life. I am infatuated with law and the practice thereof. So this is right up my alley. This is a more or less random video from my actual thing of the day. His entire channel. This is a copyright attorney specializing in internet/digital issues related to copyright. As far as I can tell he just goes around and breaks down the public portions of current lawsuits. So you can understand them if you havne’t passed a bar or been around the legal block. Even if you have done those things, he did the legwork for ya.

I saw that guy a few weeks ago when he covered the Romine Brothers’ pathetic attempt to keep their lawsuit against Jim Sterling afloat. I recommend his channel as well.

The following video is a two panel panel of commercials, theme songs, and other copyright stuff.

Only 5 violations, go figure.

Watch this and then watch the next video for the behind the scenes. It’s really, really amazing.

[spoiler]
https://vimeo.com/206263410 [/spoiler]
I purposefully broke the embed because even the thumbnail is a spoiler for the Behind the Screen.

What is that, Josh?

[quote]kilianeng This short clip was made by the folks over at Heavy Metal Magazine in context to the release of the artwork as a print for them. Had forgot about it but just found it when going trough a backup hard drive and thought it was worth sharing. The print that it’s based on was released at San Diego Comic-Con back in 2014 trough Mondo
[/quote]

Drone Light Shows

Why is this video always in my up next / recommend videos on youtube?

Please help me understand.

This is the cutest freaking thing I’ve ever seen.

When your dog is jealous of your hands paying attention to a keyboard more than them.

@rym They somehow defeated Youtube itself, your panel is online.

I just discovered a channel on YouTube from someone named Matt Nōmmé. He makes very relaxing editorials on life, culture, and the human condition. If you need to relax for a few minutes, check this guy out.

Linked because I guess twitter embeded videos autoplay

If it’s part of a playlist, I think it’s because you’ve seen two or more of the videos in said playlist. And it’s a looooooong playlist full of a lot of meme-like videos, so chances are you have indeed seen at least one or two in passing. Shows up in my recs all the time as well. x_x

Also @Burritoad: your video autoplays. You may want to edit that as a link to the video rather than an embed.