The Cannabis Post

I’d also just try it. I just feel a little weird about the angle.

I think you’re asking a bit much for Carl’s Jr.

2 Likes

Carl’s Junior / Hardee’s is some of the best fast food burgers going?

Denver the Tripping balls dinosaur.

2 Likes

You know i should really find out how to buy some now that its legal up here in Canada, but ironically I might be too lazy to go out and get stoned.

According to a friend of mine, you literally go and buy it like anything at any other store.

I imagine you probably don’t even have to leave your couch. Just have your pot delivered with your chinese food.

Also…

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7ardl1

1. Localities don’t get to opt out, too bad.
  2. Spend the taxes to benefit the people who were most harmed by criminalization.
  3. Treat it like alcohol, don’t drive while stoned.

WOW THAT WAS FUCKING HARD GUYS.

4 Likes

Actually, let localities opt-out. Still legal there, just no licenses are granted to sell it there. And those localities are forbidden from any tax revenue related to it.

In effect, it would mean that urban counties sell it, rural ones still consume it but have to travel to urban ones to buy it… and the urban counties get all the tax money.

8 Likes

Update:

1 Like

Great news, but I have nitpick because this always bothers me

“Times have changed—marijuana should not be a crime,”

I hate that phrase, “times have changed” it’s never used to say we have recalibrated our culture and are attempting to fix a systemic issue. The context is always this forgiving tone of “Don’t worry old white people, nobody is attacking your stubborn attitude by saying behavior you assumed acceptable is no longer ok” implying it was ok in the past and not just tolerated because those being exploited had no power to defend themselves.