The Benefits of Pouring Milk before Cereal

Cereal Goo: The Breakfast for You!

3 Likes

If itā€™s ā€œgooā€ you added to much water. Properly prepared itā€™s cereal paste, ā€œFor when your doctor told you to lay off Elmerā€™s!ā€

1 Like

My mind is blown by this! Iā€™ll do it after din dins then no more dust.

Oh man I love me some V8.

I should put that on the grocery list.

Delicious vegetable* juice.

Yep, thatā€™s fruit.

1 Like

No I know, I was making a joke in reference to a joke made by @Ikatono which itself was a reference to another thread, I just kinda like the meta nature.

Relatedly I was raised on V8 Splash, when my parents discovered it and thought it was ā€œhealthyā€ they bought it all the time. Nowadays I find it to be like all juices, too sweet for my pallet. Using it in smoothies to cover the taste sounds like a fine use for it.

1 Like

I just canā€™t drink vegetable juice, only fruit. In liquid form vegetable is just gross.

Let me just get ahead of the game here. No arguing about what is fruit and what is vegetable.

3 Likes

This should be a forum rule

I love carrot juice way more than store bought carrots. Everything else I am happy to juice in my mouth with my teeth.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a big fan of V8 as well. Thereā€™s a low sodium version of V8, it doesnā€™t taste that differently to me. V8 Splash is literally just generic fruit juice, a complete waste of time.

Thereā€™s something about fruit juice that just tastes wrong to me nowadays, its like an acidic aftertaste that lingers for too long. Iā€™m down to just water, milk, and occasionally an Izze if I crave carbonated sugar water.

I guess people donā€™t like their food (relatively) healthy.