Steam

“14 items from your wish list are on sale”
I guess the summer sale is going. How this thing has changed.

Despite my backlog of dozens of unplayed games, I’m kind of feeling the sale this time. I want something new to break out of my CSGO/Overwatch/Rocket League rut.

Basically only one thing on my list on good enough sale to justify buying with the backlog, and it’s 75% off and I’m still hemming and hawing.

[quote=“Starfox, post:1, topic:804”]
“14 items from your wish list are on sale”
[/quote]I’m up to 32(of 43) wishlist items on sale. But not a hell of a lot that’s down to a tempting enough price, unfortunately.

The 1/15 isn’t on sale because it’s not out yet. Gaben I want bigger discounts, not more.

[quote=“Starfox, post:4, topic:804, full:true”]
The 1/15 isn’t on sale because it’s not out yet. Gaben I want bigger discounts, not more.
[/quote]All the stuff that’s on huge discount that I would have bought, I already bought at a huge discount last sale.

According to my steam library, I have played Pac-Man CE:DX+ for 5 hours, and last played in 2013. My suspicion is that both of those are wrong. Do the numbers reset if you install on a different machine?

No, but sometimes the monitor doesn’t seem to attach, or attaches and unattaches.

i guess playing Puyo Puyo Tetris did some horrible things to my recommendations.