Random Questions

I got into an argument about this on reddit so I’ll bring it here too: should catgirls also have human ears?

Definitely not.

3 Likes

[quote=“Ikatono, post:22, topic:364, full:true”]
I got into an argument about this on reddit so I’ll bring it here too: should catgirls also have human ears?
[/quote]Absolutely yes.

3 Likes

It doesn’t much matter either way in my opinion.

Catgirls shouldn’t have ears.

If yes, do both sets work or is one vestigial?

[quote=“RobotMitchell, post:27, topic:364, full:true”]
If yes, do both sets work or is one vestigial?
[/quote]They’re all vestigial, and they hear with their eyes.

3 Likes
1 Like

two sets of ears, one of each type, Or better year just one ear of each type.

If both ears are present they can both hear but the cat ears are more sensitive and able to hear a larger frequency range. However because of having four points of reference they are incredibly good at pinpointing a sound’s origin.

1 Like

If you’re a mage not a cleric/priest. So no holy magic. What’s spell would quickly take out a vampire? I’m thinking a fireball spell. But I would think a vampire could easily dodge one due to their inhuman speed. They would then close the distance between themselves and the mage and eviscerate the mage.

Some sort of telekinesis spell to throw a bunch of wooden stakes their way.

1 Like

That could work. You would have to have a bunch of wooden stakes on hand. The telekinesis spell couldn’t manifist the stakes.

Who the fuck are you not carrying at least a few stakes, a waterskin with holy water, some rope, etc…?

1 Like

Someone who isn’t a vampire hunter? I mean it all depends what you were doing to encounter this vampire and what time period it is.

Disintegrate or Plane Shift. Hard for a vampire to get revenge if he is trapped on a sun.

1 Like

I think I literally had rope, 3 stakes, and a wineskin filled with holy water in my saddlebags for… five years of playing D&D?

We never once so much as saw a vampire.

Take a methodical approach over an attempted blitz. You’re going to want protection from evil, especially if vampires have level drain in this system.

Ok, investing way too much time into this.
Thanatopic Enervation: level drain for vampires.

That’s a Necromancy spell isn’t? I doubt a vampire would be dumb enough to attack a mage that can bind and control the undead.