Man, I don't even listen to FNPL and I run the thing.
Podcasts I listen to...
Honestly, Most of the time I just fire up NPR One and let it run. That gives me a good smattering of stuff, but they've figured out what I like, which generally gets me:
- Marketplace (daily market news)
- Planet Money (cool economics podcast)
- NPR News (duh)
- It's all Politics (double duh)
- The Hollywood Breakdown/The Business (entertainment industry news)
- Twenty Thousand Hertz (sound design podcast, super good)
- Press Play
- To the Point
Basically, NPR knows I care about the economy, hollywood, and politics, which is not wrong.
Outside of NPR One:
* Hello Internet (with CGP Grey and Brady Haran)
* Geeknights (occasionally)
* ATW9K (infrequently, but very enjoyable!)
* NHK World News podcast
* and, VERY SELDOMLY, NHK Worlds Japanese lessons