PAX East 2017

No schedule yet. Just assuming I get my first choice for now.

I think I posted here weeks ago w/ different lineup but things did get shifted around, and I am morning TT. Was going to do night but I have panels during mid and night shifts.

TT shifts might be smooth as butter this year. We got some improvements in the works that I think will cut the max wait time in that stupid line by at least half, if not more.

Chris that looks like a solid bag. I’ve always wanted to try La Citta.

1 Like

I also own La Citta. Brought it to MAGFest but we never ended up playing it. It’s an odd beast.

1 Like

Rubin taught me at MAG, and I bought a copy after I got back. It’s good, and unique.

Update: I am in the more expensive room since the price got dropped, sharing a room with 9 people is not in the cards for me, I can go 6 maybe 7 tops in this age.Good news is that I will be there for Pre PAX gaming and possibly this PAX show.

The ass-band hoodies are a thing this year.

Please come visit me at the Indie Bazaar, where I will be hocking games. Some of which I wrote.

Those hoodies look so good if not for the ass band.

I’ll be enforcing in the VIP area most of the con, so yay I guess. ¯\(ツ)

I am back in Main Theatre (my OG [E] crew) for the night shift. Good times.

I thought this too when I got the South hoodie, and I have to say I am surprised at how many compliments I’ve gotten on it. Women in particular think the ass band makes the whole thing pop.

No astroturfing. This is your last warning.

Bring Dune. I read the rules and will read them again before Friday.

The chances of it being played are so low considering all the [E]nforcing that is going down. We would have to like, start first thing on Saturday morning.

Why not the pre PAX tabletop dune game?

Dune is not short. Day before pax. Gotta get some :sleeping:

Gotta be on high alert for PAX POX this year.

Use the fist bump. It is a perfect substitute for a handshake with almost none of the chance of infection.

What ever happen to the whole elbow thing? Am I imagining that?