Now that Donald Trump has Won

She’s nuts, but she’s nuts in the way everyone from New Hampshire is, so it works.

(/massachusetts elitest squad rep)

Are we talking actual Centerist or American CenteristTM, because those are two vastly different animals.

Bill Clinton centrist? Initially against gay marriage but changed her mind, voted for the Iraq war, pro some gun control.

Would note she presents like a mainstream Dem, not on the Conservative or Liberal side. I think folks forget that folks can be at the center of the Democratic party or be at the Center of the political spectrum but it’s too different things. Joe Biden is actually in the Center of the Democratic party, Jim Manchin is on the right of the party (and hense sorta Centrist), Sanders, Warren, Harris, (a lot of the popular names are on the left side of the party.) I’d place Shaheen in the Center of the Democratic party maybe slightly to the right, which makes her an ideal New Hampshire senator.

NH forumite here too. I’m also very interested in ensuring that Sununu gets beat.

Yes, I see no reason he should stay :smiling_imp: I looked at the veto list and it’s pretty bad.

https://twitter.com/TomNamako/status/1176310549656809473

It’s on. It being impeachment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/pelosi-top-democrats-privately-discuss-creation-of-select-committee-for-impeachment/2019/09/24/af6f735a-dedf-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi plans to announce a formal impeachment inquiry into President Trump, a dramatic turnaround by the Democratic leader that sets up a constitutional and political clash pitting the Congress against the nation’s chief executive.

6 Likes

Watching Free Republic through the lens of Something Awful highlights reveals just how deep some of these AllwaysTrumpers are.

Hiding this under a fold because it’s dumb and gross.

Summary

Apparently the latest rumor in there is that AOC advocates eating babies, and that the chinese under One child canned fetuses like tuna.

Ugh. That’s based on that ridiculous staged nonsense at AOC’s town hall where a woman showed up advocating eating babies in order to save the planet. The woman was a plant but that didnt stop far right wing outlets acting like AOC, or at the very least, AOC’s supporters are fully behind this idea. The worst part is, the people who follow such media outlets are more than sheltered enough (fucking dumb enough) to believe this to be reality.

oh so that is where that is from. Someone I know was posting that and I was wondering where that made up nonsense was from

With Trump giving Erdogan the green light, we can now add “enabling genocide” to Trump’s list of “accomplishments”

So not to dredge up the past, but years ago Adobe made the decision to go subscription model and our lovely podcast hosts said this was good and had no downsides. I’m being hyperbolic there but they generally said this was a good thing and gave a bunch of reasons why it was.

Well here’s the flipside:

https://helpx.adobe.com/la/x-productkb/policy-pricing/executive-order-venezuela.html

Honestly I feel like it should go without saying but this kinda shit right here is why I basically consider software piracy to be fundamentally good. Not because it’s free but because of control.

That’s some BS that they aren’t able to issue refunds.

If my indignant anger and petty smugness were numerical they’d be 100. Refunds would bring that to 99.