Now that Donald Trump has Won

Do we at least get to know what it was?

1 Like

Can we get a link to the thing you’re going with?

https://twitter.com/somebadideas/status/822533208722051073

We’re off to a great start

If it helps, a slow-mo gif of a Nazi getting punched in the face during an interview today:

3 Likes

Obviously this is now my favorite thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1FFVWEQnSM

1 Like

I think it’s all going to be ok. The President seemed to be holding up the “OK” sign with his hand for most of the speech and talked about making railways. He also peppered / seasoned / inundated the speech with dog whistles.

Well done on getting railways though, I mean Obama mentioned it during his speech but was referring to super fast / cross continental railways like Europe, not sure what Trump was talking about personally.

First we had Melania’s speech, now the inauguration cake? What’s next, Obama’s favorite laws?

Objectives:

1. Get Trump & GOP out of politics.
  2. Actually educate the population so this doesn’t happen again.
1 Like
1 Like

Useful links (perhaps):

Trump might be changing his mind on Obamacare.

Edit: After reading it over again, I misinterpreted the article. Sorry, guys.

Was the article updated? Because I see no relation to the article and the text you wrote about him changing his mind.

I’m also not sure I trust Washington Times as a legitimate news source…

Yeah, Washington Times is not the most reliable source of news. I would recommend The Washington Post, if anything.

Washington Times is conservative, so the Post isn’t a good replacement as far as viewpoint goes. I’d recommend the Hill instead.

Any reporting on his statements of intent is bullshit.

The only worthwhile reporting is on the substance of actual actions or concrete proposals.

1 Like

I guess I should’ve paid more attention to what I was reading. I misinterpreted the article. Sorry about that.

It’s a bit more than just conservative… I mean, it’s owned by Sun Myung Moon’s Unification Church, after all. I agree that the Hill, which has a slightly conservative bent, is a better choice than the Washington Times.

2 Likes