Nintendo Switch

Until the Switch eShop closes, which should be sometime later in the decade. The Wii eShop is closed already.

1. There was plenty of warning before the Wii Shop closed.
  2. Flash is near the bottom of media I’d trust for archival storage.
1 Like

Check the fine print here:

Nintendo Switch Lite plays all games that support handheld mode.
If playing on Nintendo Switch Lite, detached Joy-Con controllers are required and sold separately.

The game is going to have mandatory motion controls with Joy-Cons. That’s not only bullshit for anyone who has a Switch lite, but might also be an accessibility challenge.

Edit: I can’t confirm this, but I hear people saying that the Pikmin 3 on the WiiU was removed from the WiiU eShop.

2 Likes

If you liked Golf Story, you’ll love Sports Story.

Whenever it ships. The release date was changed to TBD. It used to say “Mid 2020”

1 Like

How about that Mario 35th anniversary direct?

We got Mario 3D all-stars. Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy in a combo pack on Switch. That seems way good, but I have those games already. I don’t see any reason to rebuy them. For anyone who doesn’t have all three, seems like a great deal.

Then we have a re-release of Mario 3D world from Wii U. I’ll pick that up, since I obviously never had a Wii U.

Lastly, we have a special anniversary edition Game & Watch. I kinda want it.

Also, I am definitely going to play the Mario 35 Battle Royale, but how long until I get tired of it? A few plays?

1 Like

I’ll say, that’s how you do video games announcements. Here are all these things, available today or very soon! And here’s even more!

Yeah def gonna get the 3d all stars, never had mario 64 or galaxy so its a good deal.

It is kind of bullshit that it’s only available for a limited time. Someone who buys a used Switch in 2022 for cheap can’t get it.

1 Like

The Wii U Mario I always wanted but couldn’t buy a Wii U for just that so looking forward to it.

Otherwise; I’ll wait for reviews of Mario BR but suspect I’m not good(quick) enough.

The hottest thing was Mario Kart real life if you ask me - we’ve just knocked a wall down too. So long as the price point is right…

Mario 35 is live

1 Like

https://youtu.be/7M66tnmdAr8

Minecraft Star Wars: The Video Game.

What next? Minecraft Star Wars Mario LEGO?

Someone, please save this post for when it’s needed in the inevitable future.

1 Like

As much as I dislike Minecraft I think this is a good move. The power of Minecraft is the crappy graphics making the player use more imagination; which would work well in Star Wars land.

2 Likes

My daughter is going to go nuts, she loves Star wars and Minecraft.

1 Like

Wait’ll she finds Star Craft :wink:

2 Likes

The newest update makes it possible to transfer screenshots and videos to a mobile device using a weird QR code system.

However, it also makes it possible to transfer to a PC using a normal old USB cable.

FINALLY. No more having to upload to Twitter or pop out the SD card.

3 Likes
2 Likes