Lego

My LEGO Star Wars helmet collection is now complete!

“Now Witness the Firepower of this fully Armed and Operational Battle Station”

Got myself something to spruce up my new shelfs.

3 Likes
1 Like

Well, it looks like I’m buying that set.

I like that it can be played with and it can also be displayed. The main reason I haven’t gotten any of the Mario sets is that they’re primarily toys, which doesn’t really interest me. This set looks like you can display it as an entire mini-level which is cool.

1 Like

I didn’t envision a Sonic Lego set looking better than Mario and Minecraft, but it really does.

2 Likes

The Super Mario 64 Question Mark Cube is pretty awesome, but other than that set, I completely agree with you.

I fully support LEGO robot dinosaurs. I can only hope that this is just the first of many such sets:

1 Like

Why do you keep doing this to me LEGO?

3-1 Back to the Future DeLorean:

I already own the first Lego DeLorean, so why not a second one?

1 Like

This set is awesome!

My only complaint is they could have spared a few extra pieces to make swapping between the movies easier. I left them feedback and ordered a few extra pieces, in particular an extra frame to hold the second license plate, so that I don’t have to pop the “window” out to switch plates.

1 Like
2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ancient_james/status/1534002794726031360

2 Likes

New Lego castle just dropped.

If I was a kid, I would want this so much.

4 Likes

I’m an adult and I want this.

1 Like

Mostly I just have nowhere to put it.

You know, I really enjoy building a LEGO, but I don’t really have much interest anymore in displaying, storing more than a select few. I’ve got a NYC skyline one and Voltron, and I don’t feel like I need anymore.

1 Like

This is why there needs to be a LEGO rental program or something.

You order a set, you build it, you display it for 3 days or a week or whatever, and then you send it back and they send you a new set.

Kind of like Netflix when they primarily were DVD-based.

I wonder if the cost, both financially and in terms of environmental impact, of shipping one set around to different people is worth it considering the reduced cost of not manufacturing additional sets. It might be better to make a local group that splits the costs of buying new sets and then sells the sets on the market and uses the returns towards the cost of new sets.

Even if a thing like that worked, there’s another problem. You need people who really like LEGO that much that there are tons of sets they want to build. I just want to build one once in awhile and keep one even more rarely than that.

There’s at least one.