It's Handegg Season

They should also go after the University of Florida, and maybe even his high school. They bashed his head in real good. Maybe even more than the NFL.

Also, maybe the families of the people he murdered should be getting in on this lawsuit as well. It’s one thing to sue someone for killing your family member for not protecting their well being in the work place. But it would be really extraordinary if they could pin some responsibility for the crimes he committed on the leagues he played for. I’m not a doctor, but I think it is very likely he would not have become a murderer had he played baseball instead of football, and thus not suffered from such brain damage.

This is going to be the #1 sports news for sure this week, if not longer. Real bad for the NFL just as the season is starting and ratings are down. Nice timing from the Hernandez Family. No reason to do this quietly during the off-season.

3 Likes

I just can’t watch it anymore.

I gave up on it years ago, its so cool to have Sunday be a productive day.

Yo I turned my sundays into boardgame nights. Fuck you Jets; Hello Puerto Rico.

No wait, this is the safe happy thread for football fans to chat without seeing this stuff. There’s a whole other CTE thread for the bad stuff. :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

I pretty much only watch my team and that’s about it.

1 Like

I hope more NFL players take a knee or raise a fist this Sunday because FUCK TRUMP.

3 Likes

In case people didn’t already know, it’s now abundantly clear who all the NFL owners voted for. I wonder if any fans will be butthurt that their team and owners are on the other side of themselves.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind explaining something I could probably try and tease out via google. How do we know that today when we didn’t know that yesterday?

I don’t particularly care about pointsball boygames but I’m somewhat interested in this whole people are kneeling during something, probably the national anthem, and then orange hitler getting butthurt over it.

For those who don’t know: Trump basically demanded NFL owners make their players stand during the national anthem. And referred to the many silent/kneeling/sitting protestors ‘sons of bitches’. Now NFL and many others responds accordingly.

OH THANK GOD NPR:

3 Likes

I can’t even…

Giants are 0-3 so…

3 Likes

2 Likes

Never liked him. Now full on despise and wish nothing but bad things.

I liked him until today.

So stupid.

1 Like

RIP the season.

1 Like

This season is just bonkers.

Low framerate GIF makes the loop look pretty nice.