It's Handegg Season

The playoffs of the '16-'17 are locked in. 12 teams remain, and one of them will become the Super Bowl LI Champions.

As for the G-Men, we have made it for the first time since we won the whole thing in 2011. The Wild Card game against Green Bay is huge. The Giants have never lost a Conference Championship game. If we don’t lose right away, we have a very good chance to go all the way. Then we just need New England to win the AFC. Maybe the NFL can get 2017 started right.

Seahawks concern me. At least we have homefield advantage.

Also:
https://twitter.com/leadingnfl/status/815372454583353345

I am super happy that Ohio State lost because my sister is in TBDBITL (the band) and I now get to spend another week with her.

Current top thread on NFL Reddit says that the Giants have 18-1 odds of winning it all. Here is the top comment thread.

Lol.

Right now Falcons are the favorite in the NFC.

Yes, the Falcons definitely look the strongest, buuuut I can’t trust them. They’re like the Chargers. They got regular season goods, but never have post-season goods. Choke city. The opposite of the G-Men.

My team has made the playoffs (Dolphins). I guess I should start watching football again?

Guess who’s going to the playoffs this Saturday?!

OMG. So excited. They are going to have seismologists there too!

Go Hawks!

Good job Green Bay. You have to face Superman next week and you just removed the kryptonite. There’s another Superman is in the AFC also.

New England Patriots are your Superbowl LI Champions.

1 Like

I actually feel better about playing the Cowboys than Giants.

Superman or no, we have god of Hail Marys:

You assume Kryptonite wants Superman dead. You also assume there is no other weakness that Superman possesses. We are Magic. We are Green Bay.

The down side to having 12 men instead of 11? That much less room for the plane ride back home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

#PreHocIsBestHoc #ItsActuallyAPriori

Terrific. Once the Cowboys lose, all will be well.

No scumbag teams remain. Whoever wins, it’s all good.

Um, I think you’ll find that the Steelers are still in the playoffs.

Honestly, I’ve always had deep respect for the Steelers. They are a rough team but their rivals are always looking so much scummier. Raiders back in the day? Ravens with the murderer tackling people? Steelers always had a reputation for aggressively cutting anyone who was a scumbag, even if it hurt their team. (I’ll admit that that reputation took a big hit with the Roethlisburger date rape stuff, unfortunately). One thing I’d point to as them being an organization with good head on its shoulders is how few head coaches they’ve ever had.

Yeah my only real issue with the Steelers (other than my Bengals fandom) is the fact that Ben heads up the team. Once he moves on, I don’t expect I’ll have any issue with them other than the standard inter-divisional rivalry stuff.

[quote=“UncleUlty, post:17, topic:201, full:true”]
Yeah my only real issue with the Steelers (other than my Bengals fandom) is the fact that Ben heads up the team. Once he moves on, I don’t expect I’ll have any issue with them other than the standard inter-divisional rivalry stuff.
[/quote]It’s true that Big Ben has some issues off the field, but the Steelers are a serious, old, and very respectable organization. They’re not my first choice, but I’m perfectly fine with them winning yet again.

“Didn’t I tell you I could make the impossible possible?”

Rodgers paid a visit to Zombocom.

When I saw that play I was sure it was out of bounds. On the replay I was stunned. In my book it even beats the Mario Manningham Super Bowl play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cXqbqMgNoE