It's Handegg Season

What kinda bullshit overtime is “first to score wins” in football? That makes overtime essentially a literal coin toss.

It’s better than it used to be - they only needed to get inside the ~40 to kick a field goal.

Holy shit. A game i had low expectations for. A game that from the outset looked to be one of the worst Superb Owls ever. Yet, even though it just ended, it’s not hard to argue that it’s the greatest of all 51 so far. Regardless of the result, I have seen a legendary game with these eyeballs.

Fanciest of hooters. I feel for the Falcons, but don’t choke.

Why does the PTI podcast have such garbage sound quality sometimes? At the best of times it’s not good, but today’s sounds like they’re underwater.

It’s primarily a tv show. I think the podcast is created by an automated system that has been in place e for over a decade.

3 Likes

We cut Victor Cruuuuuz. He will be missed.

Seahawks signed Blair Walsh, the very same kicker that fucked it up for the Vikings vs the Seahawks in the playoffs last year.Go figure. If he works out, he won’t have to worry about the Seattle line getting him. I am sad because I hope Seahawks keep Hauschka even though he had a bad year.

The Patriots are not going to trade Garoppolo. You know what that means? It means he’s for real. They let Cassel go no problem. As we now know to be true, the hoodie just made Cassel look good. He wasn’t actually any good when playing for a regular coach. If they don’t want to let Garoppolo go it must mean that he has real talent. That’s a big deal in a league with 32 teams and way less than 32 decent QBs.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/vikings-beautiful-glass-us-bank-stadium-killing-birds-minneaopolis/

Oh that’s horrible. They chose the to be cheap and could have spent some money to get bird safe glass.

Hoodie of your day:

Brandon Marshall to the G-Men. Oh yeah. Gonna spend all our draft picks on the O-Line to protect the Eli.

I wish the Seahawks would do this!

Rumors going around of Tony Romo about to be released by Cowboys vs trading.

Not the bears, not the bears…

Browns pay $17 million dollars for 2nd round draft pick.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000791937/article/browns-acquire-brock-osweiler-2018-pick-from-texans?campaign=tw-nf-sf61303061-sf61303061&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Time to add another name to the jersey!

RIP Smokin’ Jay. Knew those cigs would get to him some day.

Romo is retired. Headed to the big broadcast booth in the sky. Definitely the right move for him. I hope he’s actually good at it. Replace his predecessor piece of shit Aikman.

Honestly, if Romo had played for such an evil team, I’d probably like him and feel bad for him with all those injuries. He never actually did or said anything to deserve hating other than wearing the uniform with the blue stars.