Identify Yourself - Post Here First

Welcome to the party!

Emily and I are getting more and more extreme in our hiking, and we’ve got good backpack camping kit now. Expect a lot of opening bits about this come spring :wink:

1 Like

BikeHikenights

1 Like

*ikeNights

#15chars

Bikenights - classic
Trikenights - when Scott gets old
Hikenights - new hobby
Spikenights - Cowboy Bepop episodes
Strikenights - workers unite
Counterstrikenights - 1.6 or CS:GO?
Shrikenights - review Hyperion, cowards
Pikenights - medieval weaponry
Christlikenights - Rym finds God

9 Likes

Hi - first post here, because I follow the rules. I’m Chris from the UK, also a child of '82. Been a listener for about 3 years now, its kept me going through the pandemic. I work in IT, subject matter expert in a number of systems for a large public sector organisation. PC Gamer since '94, I can credit my IT skills and career it it. Also a keen runner, cyclist, tabletop gamer, woodworker, petrolhead and whisky and ale drinker.

The thing that really keeps my listening to the podcast is that more often than not, I’m having the same thoughts as Rym and Scott about tech, and the many other subjects talked about. Its nice to know others take things to the same level of detail as I try to do. I got to the point where after an episode I just want to talk about what was said.

4 Likes

The mechanism design behind Christianity-like religions.

Eh, I preferred “Heuristics of Jesus.”

1 Like

Welcome Swanny!

1 Like

Long time fan, been there since the iPod classic days. I work in tech, love to cook my Japanese Grandma’s recipe book as often as possible. Anime is great but haven’t watched a ton lately. Hope you talk to you all more on this here community :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome :wink:

Our short unplanned hiatus will end next week. I’ve been hella sick.

1 Like