How did you find GeekNights?

Oh wow I didn’t know there was a fancam! (A fan with a camera, not someone zoomed in on Scott the whole time).

Part of a project I am getting my feet wet with, if I see some traction on it throwing it up on patreon to see if I can help the cost of me deep diving youtube and other sites.

I think the same individual also uploaded Judge Anime by its Cover at Anime Boston 2014 which is neat.

https://youtu.be/yC-HwCzgosY

2 Likes

AB 2014 was a year we did a LOT of panels IIRC.

Was it our last year? That might be the year we finally bailed.

Last AB I was at was 2015 and y’all weren’t there so probably.

YouTube algorithms sent me the talk about game theory and mechanics and now I can’t stop talking about Reiner Knizia and Luke Crane to my friends.

8 Likes

I’m sorry, and welcome!

2 Likes

Your Final Form will be using the word “heuristic” more than 1.5x per day, on average, for the rest of your life :wink:

2 Likes

A mate told me about it, and I started listening. I’m so glad I did!

1 Like

I was on a nostalgia trip regarding the podcasts I listened to way back when. Idid a search on Geeknights and, holy crap, I cannot believe you guys are still doing this. First of all I feel bad that I did not know. I thourghly enjoyed your show. My last episode that I remember was a book review of the Prince of Nothing series by R. Scott Bakker. Now if you’ll excuse me I have some catching up to do. See you in 2040

5 Likes