Forum Flea Market

Environmental Storytelling

2 Likes

Basically the loot table for a room in Fallout 4/76

1 Like

Oh shit, a lot of that is actually really useful to someone like me who JUST moved to a new city and doesn’t have a lot of the essentials, and who hasn’t sold his car yet. I’ll drive down and take whatever I can fit. I’m particularly interested in that bike hook and lock and some of the miscellaneous cleaning supplies and nerdy stuff. Also you sure about the TV, I’d love to take it but I can’t imagine you don’t want it.

Wanna take this to DMs?

Just come get it.

1 Like

Well this is why I’m suggesting DMs, It’s a huge city and I only know the neighborhood. I’m not Tiffany Caban, I’m not gonna knock on every door in Astoria.

2 Likes

Charmander is an essential companion for city living.

2 Likes

Does anyone want a slightly grab bag collection of college dude swords? Tired of moving them. Rochester for preference, but I can ship.

1 Like

I do not want them but also have swords to give away. One is a Trunks sword from DBZ. I am in Portland, OR and can also ship.

I too have swords I could give away…

Do we need a sword thread?

4 Likes

I second the motion to open a swordz thread

Look upon these collections and know our regrets. Yeah, I say thread.

1 Like

I realize the Forum isn’t really into vinyl, but I’ll give this a shot anyway.

REGA RP1 turntable with Ortofon 2M moving magnet cartridge. Looking to sell. Looking for $350. Sounds like a lot but one of these guys new goes for up to 500 and that’s without the cartridge, which was another 100. Got some good use out of it but I don’t foresee using it again any time soon. Will ship anywhere in the US if you’ll pay shipping.

1 Like

I have a mighty need but my wallet has a mighty size hole in it. I’m sure you can easily find a buyer for this tho.

1 Like

Does anyone here need a nice china cabinet?

As you can see, it’s in pretty good shape, but it’s not at all fashionable. You would need a vehicle to get it.

EDIT: @Naoza smartly reminded me… It’s in Nassau County, NY. Already wrapped for transport, and the contents are not going with it.

I don’t and funnily enough, in the future I may have one of my own to give away but it’d probably be useful to know roughly where on planet earth the cabinet is. I’m assuming somewhere in NY state?

PS: I quite like the caddy corner design.

1 Like

Oh, duh… It’s in Nassau County, NY. Already wrapped for transport, and the contents are not going with it.

1 Like

Dammit, we do in fact need one, and a corner unit at that, but that color is all wrong for the room we’d put it in.

Loving the juxtaposition of the fine china with the Nerf guns.

3 Likes

Isn’t that what paint is for?