Forum Flea Market

I bought it when it was way way new and the only other deck builder in town was Dominion. I was like, ahhh, a slightly different deckbuilder than Dominion, and then never played it.

Would your work sysadmins want a stack of discs?

No. There are no optical drives at work.

Eh, could be a fun addition to the homelab. Feel weird buying all Scottā€™s crap but $120 for 8TB is pretty good and my NAS isnā€™t currently even redundant so this is an upgrade. Also Scott is only likeā€¦ 45 minutes away.

And really close to my grandmaā€™s/my future apartment.

Seems like the NAS is a hot item. Do we need a bidding war? lol

I yield to whoever is also wanting it. Sell it to me only if nobody else wants.

I be happy to get the board games if we can find an appropriate time to do the exchange.

The pile is sitting there waiting for you.

NAS and flaky computer will be mine.

If anyone wants Scottā€™s old NAS chassis, let me know. I pilfered all the drives, but supposedly it works fine.

Books are all gone! Huzzah!

Iā€™ve decided to simply recycle the blank DVDs. Nobody wants them.

The board games need a new home, though.

Oh right I was going to ask when you mentioned it earlier, that I was surprised you ever bought Tanto Cuore because itā€™s all moe girls waifu themed.

I have 3 free tickets to the sold-out Auralnauts Episode 6 Premiere screening and Dance Party this Saturday, March 31st, at Littlefield in Brooklyn, NY:

https://www.littlefieldnyc.com/event/1645063-auralnauts-last-laser-brooklyn/

https://youtu.be/R6XFVV3_4OA

They were free to me via Patreon, but my girlfriend is out of town so I have nowhere to stay in the area, plus Iā€™m just super busy getting ready for an event next week so its hard to justify going at this point.

Anyone want to go see this for me? Tickets are totally free!

Note to future self, coordinate with @Aprecheto pick up his board games.

Iā€™d take the we didnā€™t playtest this at all.

The rest doesnā€™t interest me much.

Iā€™d say bring it to PAX but bagspace is tight and finding someone at PAX is time spent not enjoying PAX.

Anyone want some RAM? I replaced the sticks in the HTPC because one died. The other apparently works just fine, at least for now.

Crucial CT8G4DFD8213.M16FA
8GB DDR4-2133 UDIMM 1.2V CL15

There are two sticks for a total of 16GB. One is probably dead. I marked the bad one with some sharpie on the sticker for your convenience.

I also have a Canoscan LiDE 110 flatbed scanner I canā€™t seem to find a home for. I tested it, and it works.

Does anyone on here want an Xbox 360? Just pay the shipping costs and itā€™s yours.

Yes, very much, thank you

hereā€™s a bunch of crap left at my old apartment that is completely free to anyone who can come and take it away.

2 Likes