Fail of your Boo-Yah (and vica-versa)

Boo-Yah: Found a new doctor and was informed that I am going in a positive direction with my health and to keep it up.

Fail: I now know I have arthritis in my knees, meaning I now know why it is hard for me to walk for a long period of time…fuck.

Fail: The pandemic killed most at person cons for 2021, even when things are turning a leaf delta is ruining plans still.

Boo-Yah: Due to the lack of vacation taken I calculated that I will have a 3 day work week starting next week until the end of the year. The bonus? I still have 12 days to take on other things…

1 Like

I recently learned that I can just buy myself Tiramisu whenever I want to, and while that is awesome in a way, it is knowledge that should have never been shared with me.

1 Like

I have to do an assignment in which I have to record and watch 3 days of local news.

Fail: Being forced to watch TV from a local station when I could get it over the internet after it airs

Boo-Ya: The setup I have allows me to record OTA TV via an antenna I installed over 2 years ago, no need to buy a cable subscription.

Fail: To ensure I get a copy, in addition to my local server recording it I also spent $15 for a year’s worth of DVR as a backup on a service I am most likely not going to use again for the remainder of the year.

Boo yah: had an interview with the Drexel archive and may have an Internship lined up for the Winter

Fail: due to a drug operation at my destination I am waiting on the train to actually get back home

Update: Bomb scare in Wilmington waiting for them to isolate it.

2 Likes

@Coldguy At Drexel University?

Yes.

15 characters of yes.

1 Like

Yes.

15 characters of yes.

Doing it again.

1 Like

@Coldguy Ah, very exciting, if you do get the position let me know and I can knowledge dump on you for the local area. I did Undergrad at Drexel, worked in IT in the Drexel Libraries and got my Grad Degree there too and still live in Philly.

Fail: Lost my wallet

BooYa: Took my time in getting all the cards canceled and replacements sent to me, including getting an RFID wallet.

Fail: 3 hours after this, I found my wallet.