Dogs and Cats, Living Together: Pet Pictures

Speaking of things that might require pet insurance - Darcy has decided to chew up something potentially lethal, which is a first. She’s managed to chew to bits a pair of glasses, destroying both the frames, and worse, the polycarb lenses. Polycarbonate, while tough, when shattered under pressure has a tendency to turn into a collection of very sharp edges. So it’s off to the vet with the big idiot. Hopefully it will be fine, but better to spend the money and be sure, than take chances.

This is the (stray?) cat that lives at my place. My landlord says it’s not his cat but it’s always here. Anyways, apparently today is her birthday. Happy Birthday Kelly!

2 Likes

Rorschach getting acquainted with Rowlet.

5 Likes

One of the teachers I work with has just had a load of baby hamsters, her hamster not the teacher. She offered one to me for free but I can’t, stupid apartment doesn’t allow pets. Nearly been a year since I had some animal living in the house and its killing me.

https://twitter.com/taddmike/status/839247245103017984

4 Likes

They should have got a rhesus macaque, and had him as the mascot of a religious rap group dressed as bananas. They could have been Monkey Monk and the Funky bunch.

Darcy sits in chairs, part 3.

4 Likes

Draw me like one of your french girls.

1 Like

My mother got a dog a couple of years ago after years of never wanting a one. (and with me having an irrational fear of dogs since childhood.) She is a cute little ball of fluff and I have started taking a photo of her whenever she just lays down in my room.

3 Likes

I don’t always pose for pictures, but when I do, I make it internet worthy.

7 Likes
1 Like

Buggie resting his head on Bella. This doesn’t happen often, but it has happened a few times.

3 Likes

Darcy is trying to understand why this tennis ball makes noise and has 4 legs.

It tried to hump(Or just cling to I guess? I’m no expert on the intentions of puppies) her leg a bit after that, and no joke, it only went from about her paw-tip to her elbow(Knee?). Baby Pomeranian(mostly), weighs just a hair under a kilo at the moment. It was SO TINY.

Both birds were wonderful, but the left bird. I know that feel.

2 Likes

I’m cat sitting while my friends are on their honeymoon. This little guy is my new best bud!

6 Likes

Statler and Waldorf are checking out their new coconut house.

2 Likes

Stupid Precious Baby finally made a new friend since the neighbor dogs moved out.

6 Likes

Morning long bunny. He pushed all his hay around to make this space

5 Likes

This is Snuugles. She is a super-goofball who likes holding one ear up and one ear down, playing with hay, and investigating. She had some grass time today where she got to run around and frisk about while we gave her cage a good, thorough cleaning!

8 Likes