Change a letter

I was planning to eventually. It’s just evolution.

After scouring first, cat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the drum starts to wail for him, not realizing the glum identity of the princes.

deletion

1 Like

Do I have to change a letter? Can I ADD a letter? Can I remove none?

1 Like

Do I have to change a lester? Can I ADD a lester? Can I remove none?

I was planning to eventually. It’s just revolution.

1 Like

I feel like eventually, Rym should record himself reading this entire thread out loud with increasing distortion, reverb, and echo effects as he goes on.

I fee ike eventua y, Rym shou d record himse f reading this entire thread out oud with increasing distortion, reverb, and echo effects as he goes on.

Do yoo cop e? Shu down all the arbage mash on the Detntion Lev hut don all the gaage mmhers on the Detion vel!

After scouring first, cat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the drum starts to wail for him, not realizing the glam identity of the princes.

2 Likes

After scouring first, cat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Abba. A fart bot also on the drum starts to wail for him, not realizing the glam identity of the princes

3 Likes

After scouring first, cat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the drum starts to wail for ham, not realizing the glam identity of the princes.

1 Like

Git merge! Ahhhhh

1 Like

After scouring first, cat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy plant to evade Abba. A fart bot also on the drum starts to wail for ham, not realizing the glam identity of the princes.

1 Like

After scouring first, cat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an ice plant to evade Abba. A fart bot also on the drum starts to wail for ham, not realizing the glam identity of the princes.

After scouring first, cat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to a nice plant to evade Abba. A fart bot also on the drum starts to wail for ham, not realizing the glam identity of the princes.

2 Likes

After scouring first, cat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to a nice plant to evade Abba. A fart bot also on the drug starts to wail for ham, not realizing the glam identity of the princes.

1 Like

After scouring first, cat disguises ham’s elf as a princess and escapes to a nice plant to evade Abba. A fart bot also on the drug starts to wail for ham, not realizing the glam identity of the princes.

1 Like

After scouring first, cat disguises ham’s elf as a princess and escapes to a nice plant to evade Abba. A fart boat also on the drug starts to wail for ham, not realizing the glam identity of the princes.

1 Like

After scouring first, cat disguises Han’s elf as a princess and escapes to a nice plant to evade Abba. A fart boat also on the drug starts to wail for ham, not realizing the glam identity of the princes.

After scouring first, cat disguises Han’s elf as a princess and escapes to a nice plant to evade Abba. A dart boat also on the drug starts to wail for ham, not realizing the glam identity of the princes.

1 Like