Change a letter

Some Like it Hoth (1959)

After shooting first, Han disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A farm boy also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the true identity of the princess.

1 Like

After shooting first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A farm boy also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the true identity of the princess.

After shooting first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A farm bot also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the true identity of the princess.

1 Like

After shooting first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the true identity of the princess.

1 Like

After shooting first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the grue identity of the princess.

After shooting first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the glue identity of the princess.

Ha, I didn’t expect to keep the same one going. I like it.

1 Like

After shouting first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the glue identity of the princess.

1 Like

Ha, I didn’t expect to kelp the same one going. I like it.

6 Likes

After scouting first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the glue identity of the princess.

After scouring first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the glue identity of the princess.

After scoring first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the glue identity of the princess.

Starting a new one.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Scone

Harry Potter, a boy who learns on his eleventh birthday that he is the orphaned son of two powerful baker wizards and possesses unique baking powers of his own. He is summoned from his life as an unwanted child to become a student at Hogwarts, an English culinary school for wizarding chefs.

After scouring first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the run starts to fall for him, not realizing the glue identity of the princess.

Lord of the Fries: a group of schoolboys abandoned in a McDonalds begin fighting and killing each other for french fries.

1 Like

Harry Potter, a boy who yearns on his eleventh birthday that he is the orphaned son of two powerful baker wizards and possesses unique baking powers of his own. He is summoned from his life as an unwanted child to become a student at Hogwarts, an English culinary school for wizarding chefs.

After scouring first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the run starts to fail for him, not realizing the glue identity of the princess.

1 Like

After scouring first, Hat disguises himself as a princess and escapes to an icy planet to evade Jabba. A fart bot also on the rum starts to fail for him, not realizing the glue identity of the princess.

1 Like

(if we did this blindly, would we get caught in Markov chain loops?)

1 Like

Yes. I looped accidentally because I only looked at the instance I copied and not any previous instance.

I can make an app to prevent this.

1 Like