Twitter

15 characters of free speech

Of course nobody with half a brain is surprised at the hypocrisy, at the lack of “free speech absolutism” that is happening with Twitter since Musk took over. The only reason it sort of matters is that his fanbois don’t have a leg to stand on to defend his complete failure to allow “unrestricted free-speech”, other than to say “he has to, the liberal mob is trying to destroy his platform by encouraging everyone to abuse it and leave to competitors”. Which is, like everything they say to defend him, stupid.

Twitter is dead. This is the final desperate straw.

1 Like

What the fuck is happening? Wow. What a fuck up.

This was the first reply under that Tweet for me, all hail the algorithm

*Edit: I actually hope that “No” wins his poll because so long as he owns Twitter then he will be making bad things happen. Might as well keep it very clear that he is, in fact, in charge and responsible for its destruction.

2 Likes

Some folks recon he’s trying to distract from the fact that the arse is falling out of the Tesla price, it’s below 150, and he’s trying to take attention away from that for the start of trade on Monday.

He’s the one who sold his Tesla stock which made the price fall.

It’s a lot more than that, but that’s definitely part of it. And considering how leveraged he is on his companies, it’s a real bad thing for him. I would be shocked if selling off those twitter stocks wasn’t just trying to stem the financial bleeding.

But regardless, just because it’s his fault, doesn’t mean he wants people paying attention to it. Does he strike you as the kind of guy who wants people paying attention to his biggest success collapsing?

Just a human being with no awareness or inner world. A philosophical zombie reacting purely to stimuli.

3 Likes
1 Like

I’d take that job, but not if he’s the owner or on the board or an employee or anywhere nearby at all.

2 Likes

Twitter seems to be fucking the fuck up for real now.

Multiple people can’t log in or send tweets. Maybe it’s temporary, who knows, definitely another sign of bad news.

I’m all of a sudden signed out for the first time in ever.

Works on the phone, not on the PC.

1 Like
1 Like

Good job with the firings, Elon.

https://twitter.com/TitterTakeover/status/1623123597332979713