Things of Your Day

2 Likes

Bluey related memes

2 Likes

Oh shit! OnlyLeigh is back? Nice!

IYKYK, honestly everyone in my family loves bluey after being introduced to it via my Toddler. My sister was texting us about when the “new” episodes were dropping on disney plus last week.

My excuse is that I now have a toddler who will throw a fix if I don’t have bluey on in the background 24/7.

The mad lads did it again.

For those who do not watch the ball in play league, you need to watch the finals!

1 Like

I woke up and saw Eddy’s video in my subscription list and said out lout “oh no, he did it again” The merch shirt is dope.

2 Likes
1 Like

I did not know one is the first wireless TV remotes was fully mechanical rather than electronic, meaning no batteries needed. That’s quite neat.

1 Like

The oldest TV remotes I encountered in my youth were actually wired, not wireless. This style.

When I went to people’s homes in the '80s and they had cable, they usually had one of these. At that age, I could never figure out how to use it.

1 Like

Whoa, that looks wild. It’s strange how much more complex that wired remote from the 80’s looks than the unpowered, wireless one from the 50’s does.

I too had these kinds of remotes.

Our first VCR was a gigantic top-loader with a wired remote.

1 Like

I guess there’s a valid reason 80’s sci-fi had so many buttons.

So…skibidi toilet is hilarious and has surprisingly deep lore. There’s like 50 some odd videos and I’m invested now haha

1 Like

I came across this following the recent subway series. The baseball rivalry series are always interesting to me. Is this anecdotally accurate @Apreche ?